Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NewProject]-Could Use Members

Discussion on [NewProject]-Could Use Members within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/22/2009, 18:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
good luck i would be in the team to contriubute but at the time my compute died and i am useing a diffrent cpu and btw there is only 1 source out there that is perfect when i get my comp back up and runing ill send it to grant so you guys can take a look in it ill help out from time to time but i dont think i will do much but it will help later and good luck to anyone in this project "ps. grant dosnt like me much any more because i wouldnt release my pro source to them rofl also i keep shuting it down because of people wineing =]"
Old 05/23/2009, 13:21   #17

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
New info:
Kinshi is in the team, current team mates:
Quote:
Emme - Coder
Kinshi - Coder
Dan - Graphicer and some coding of NPCs
Grant - General stuffs and some coding
Impulse may join as a coder.

We have a source with a good stability and a well-looking progress. We will start developing it from today until we are satisfied with it, and then make a public server out of it.
Any questions? Feel free to ask!

Best Regards,
Emme
Old 05/23/2009, 14:45   #18

What I can say, I wish you good luck Emme with all the respect...
Old 05/23/2009, 16:03   #19

MUHAHAHAHAFUCKINHAHAHAHAH!

Thought i'd add a post to say the art team is EXPLODING! Please please please guys lets not allow this project to drop for ANYTHING, the potential is multiplying like freakin rabbits! Here's the new line up, emme and others involved, that will make up your graphic dept.

GRAPHIC DEPARTMENT-

Artists -
Zatoichi (me)
Swissknife
SirMagus

technical help-
Unknonwone

There are more applying as we speak. Your art department is a ****** monster! We'll need a meeting today to begin organizing all this potential. Peace all!
Old 05/23/2009, 16:08   #20

i need some help with msn... it says service unavaible.. i just updated itw ont let me login can someone help me...

#oh so this will sstay on topic

i need msn to contact someone on here AND good job grant getting lots more people =] have fun with it
Old 05/23/2009, 16:25   #21

Wait wait, I'm confused as ****.

Is this the same ******* team as Private Server Manifesto????!!?
Old 05/23/2009, 16:27   #22

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
Wait wait, I'm confused as ****.

Is this the same ******* team as Private Server Manifesto????!!?
From what I can see, it looks like the idea was taken, but is not related to it. D:
Old 05/23/2009, 16:30   #23

the "manifesto" isnt a team, its was just a post asking for a team to develop, something i posted before as well, and many others. We arent named yet, but here is an update on the team line up-

Coders -

Emme
Kinshi
Hoven

Graphics-
Zatoichi
Swissknife
SirMagus
Tere12
Unknownone (technical help)

If you wish to apply for coder, PM Emme or Kinshi, If you wish to apply for artist PM me. For artist position, have a thread with your edits, or some screenies available.
Old 05/23/2009, 19:48   #24

Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
I'm in the project aswell, just so you all know.
And also, the team will not contain any of these lower leveled coders/designers.

Regards Emme
Old 05/23/2009, 20:01   #25

Quote:
Thanks 'danielachraf', just try to stay off-topic and take those things on PM (:

I talked a bit with Grant (Hoven) and Dan(Zutuzi or something), and we're not sure yet if we are going to use a public source or create one from scratch. They wanted to use Hybrid's source first as a base but I rejected since I don't belive we'll be progressing as fast as I want to with that source. We will keep you updated with new information once we decided things.

Best Regards,
Emme
Ok, dude, for now on, I`m not going to be a part of any pserver. And also, if you cant "progress" with Hybrids, then you cant progress with any "stable" source. And, if you think better, it took over 2 months for Hybrid to get in this stage, even more, so, if you think you`ll make a stable, working server in less than 2months, with Hybirds adds, I am totaly sure, its a worthless source.
Old 05/23/2009, 20:09   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbigfoot View Post
Ok, dude, for now on, I`m not going to be a part of any pserver. And also, if you cant "progress" with Hybrids, then you cant progress with any "stable" source. And, if you think better, it took over 2 months for Hybrid to get in this stage, even more, so, if you think you`ll make a stable, working server in less than 2months, with Hybirds adds, I am totaly sure, its a worthless source.

I just don't like his way of coding things, that's all. I haven't said it's a bad source at all, it's pretty **** awesome and I couldn't do it better, but I dont like his way of coding and rather prefer to make my own source, period.
Old 05/23/2009, 20:13   #27

Quote:
I just don't like his way of coding things, that's all. I haven't said it's a bad source at all, it's pretty **** awesome and I couldn't do it better, but I dont like his way of coding and rather prefer to make my own source, period.
When you've done this, reply back.
Old 05/23/2009, 20:16   #28

Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Old 05/23/2009, 20:30   #29

exp of 4 years at forums , 3 years at co. 1 min in coding

so if you need moderators or admins , im here.

@infamous: if you kept making this to emme posts maybe they will ban you [ i dun hope so ]
you make me think that emme is a Jewish and from Israel lmao >.>.
Old 05/23/2009, 20:42   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
When you've done this, reply back.
Both tao and Hybrid, if you don't have anything good to post in this thread, please do not post at all. I'm getting tired of all these comments, therefore I will not reply to them from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadinho12 View Post

@infamous: if you kept making this to emme posts maybe they will ban you [ i dun hope so ]
you make me think that emme is a Jewish and from Israel lmao >.>.
I am from Israel (well, my dad is, been there a bunch of times) and I am a jew too (not a beliving one)

So?..
Closed Thread