good luck i would be in the team to contriubute but at the time my compute died and i am useing a diffrent cpu and btw there is only 1 source out there that is perfect when i get my comp back up and runing ill send it to grant so you guys can take a look in it ill help out from time to time but i dont think i will do much but it will help later and good luck to anyone in this project "ps. grant dosnt like me much any more because i wouldnt release my pro source to them rofl also i keep shuting it down because of people wineing =]"
New info:
Kinshi is in the team, current team mates:
Quote:
Emme - Coder
Kinshi - Coder
Dan - Graphicer and some coding of NPCs
Grant - General stuffs and some coding
Impulse may join as a coder.
We have a source with a good stability and a well-looking progress. We will start developing it from today until we are satisfied with it, and then make a public server out of it.
Any questions? Feel free to ask!
Thought i'd add a post to say the art team is EXPLODING! Please please please guys lets not allow this project to drop for ANYTHING, the potential is multiplying like freakin rabbits! Here's the new line up, emme and others involved, that will make up your graphic dept.
GRAPHIC DEPARTMENT-
Artists -
Zatoichi (me)
Swissknife
SirMagus
technical help-
Unknonwone
There are more applying as we speak. Your art department is a ****** monster! We'll need a meeting today to begin organizing all this potential. Peace all!
the "manifesto" isnt a team, its was just a post asking for a team to develop, something i posted before as well, and many others. We arent named yet, but here is an update on the team line up-
If you wish to apply for coder, PM Emme or Kinshi, If you wish to apply for artist PM me. For artist position, have a thread with your edits, or some screenies available.
Thanks 'danielachraf', just try to stay off-topic and take those things on PM (:
I talked a bit with Grant (Hoven) and Dan(Zutuzi or something), and we're not sure yet if we are going to use a public source or create one from scratch. They wanted to use Hybrid's source first as a base but I rejected since I don't belive we'll be progressing as fast as I want to with that source. We will keep you updated with new information once we decided things.
Best Regards,
Emme
Ok, dude, for now on, I`m not going to be a part of any pserver. And also, if you cant "progress" with Hybrids, then you cant progress with any "stable" source. And, if you think better, it took over 2 months for Hybrid to get in this stage, even more, so, if you think you`ll make a stable, working server in less than 2months, with Hybirds adds, I am totaly sure, its a worthless source.
Ok, dude, for now on, I`m not going to be a part of any pserver. And also, if you cant "progress" with Hybrids, then you cant progress with any "stable" source. And, if you think better, it took over 2 months for Hybrid to get in this stage, even more, so, if you think you`ll make a stable, working server in less than 2months, with Hybirds adds, I am totaly sure, its a worthless source.
I just don't like his way of coding things, that's all. I haven't said it's a bad source at all, it's pretty **** awesome and I couldn't do it better, but I dont like his way of coding and rather prefer to make my own source, period.
I just don't like his way of coding things, that's all. I haven't said it's a bad source at all, it's pretty **** awesome and I couldn't do it better, but I dont like his way of coding and rather prefer to make my own source, period.
I just don't like his way of coding things, that's all. I haven't said it's a bad source at all, it's pretty **** awesome and I couldn't do it better, but I dont like his way of coding and rather prefer to make my own source, period.
exp of 4 years at forums , 3 years at co. 1 min in coding
so if you need moderators or admins , im here.
@infamous: if you kept making this to emme posts maybe they will ban you [ i dun hope so ]
you make me think that emme is a Jewish and from Israel lmao >.>.
Both tao and Hybrid, if you don't have anything good to post in this thread, please do not post at all. I'm getting tired of all these comments, therefore I will not reply to them from now on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadinho12
@infamous: if you kept making this to emme posts maybe they will ban you [ i dun hope so ]
you make me think that emme is a Jewish and from Israel lmao >.>.
I am from Israel (well, my dad is, been there a bunch of times) and I am a jew too (not a beliving one)
Powerleveling Service - members and non-members - cheap 05/15/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies My services are cheap and do NOT involve botting or macroing of any kind.
I know money is tight right now so I will keep prices as low as possible and of course all prices are negotiable.
Skills I will powerlevel for you:
Woodcutting
Defense
Constitution
Strength