I have decided to advertise my Private-Server on ElitePvPers to get more people into my game.
-----------------------------------------------
Link :
-----------------------------------------------
I coded the site all by myself, using PHP's scripts. You will find it coded well <.<
Note: I copied the design. Either way, alot of work went into it.
I find my server to be very good as i focus on making it balanced so that none-donators can still be equaly powerful.
The server is fun and enjoyable to all, you will find your self Playing Real Co but with more PvP fighting and equality.
FEATURES:
The mobs Drop CPS every where
The leveling is alot faster.
New mobs
Powerarewna
Full classes PK war
Full Guild war
The winner of GW gets 300k CPS instead of 3k CPs
New weps for all classes
New challenges - Quests and Mini Games
Soon To be Released
135 gear
Max level 255
150 gear
200 gear
255 gear
New Gem that increases + and - on your gear. - More info will be put on our website soon. - Link :
-255 bless and new bless rules
+255 gear and new + rules
Ninja Class
Steed
Arena
New Hp Pot - cures 5k - We will have a vote on what the name will become!
New Mana Pot - Recharge 10k mana - We will have a vote on what the name will become!
Max Level - makes your level maxed - after 255 is released, it will get you to level 255. Till then it will be 137. This item is obtained from donating. This item is tradable.
New 1h weapon - This weapon will be chosen by the players. Current idea's include:
--> Spiked Whip
--> Nun-Chucks
Note - These Weapons will have the same movements/skills as club. (RAGE)
game link:
Regards,
Mr.PoP - Coder and founder of PoP-Gaming
Professor[PM] -Co-Owner, Helper and keeping the balance with players
Hey, I cannot register an account on your site. Is there anything wrong with it? I entered everything required, and pressed "Submit", but nothing happened.
Hey, I cannot register an account on your site. Is there anything wrong with it? I entered everything required, and pressed "Submit", but nothing happened.
Hey, I cannot register an account on your site. Is there anything wrong with it? I entered everything required, and pressed "Submit", but nothing happened.
ROC-Gaming 09/05/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 31 Replies You see all these 5165 servers out and about, and you read this thread and say, 'oh geez, another one?' Well difference between this one and other ones, this one can't be exploited as easy as the others. I've went through the source and fixed almost every bug myself, if there are any not fixed, then it is one I do not know about. The socket system has also been replaced with hybrid's so its more stable than before. Well now that I've told you about the source code itself, lemme tell you about...
gaming pc 02/11/2010 - Main - 2 Replies leute was braucht so ein gamer pc???
ram?
mhz?
lg skyper
Leet-gaming , Gaming website with Gaming servers currently in development 08/20/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Hey.
Currently Leet-gaming is a gaming type forum with gaming chat and loads more.
But behind the scenes , The forum team are working on many private servers to help make us more popular:
Servers Currently in Development
Gunz - The Duel
Aion private server
gaming help 03/18/2009 - World of Warcraft - 12 Replies Hey guys, is there any way to upgrade my WOW character in a short period of time?