Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dark Conquer - Classic Private Server!

Discussion on Dark Conquer - Classic Private Server! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Dark Conquer - Classic Private Server!

Dark Conquer - Classic Private Server
Pure & solid classic conquer

Dark Conquer team would like to welcome you to our server! In here you'll be able to experience one of the best stages of Conquer Online. Even though we are running on an higher patch, our server is targeting a classic version of Conquer Online with all the features there were around 5017 Patch.

If you want to experience Conquer Online at its best with all the classic features there were and with lots of new custom content that will surely spice things up then Dark Conquer is the right place for you ! Join us and play side by side with the solid and true warriors of golden age of old Conquer Online !

Our goal is to provide our players the best and closest experience we can of Conquer Online's classic version. Therefore, on Dark Conquer you'll find many of the technical features that were present back then such as maximum level being 130, maximum reborn being the first reborn, no CPs, no talismans/horses or whatsoever that was added a while after 2.0 was released.

Great adventures, battles and friends are surely waiting for you in-game so enough of reading and lets get it started. Dark Conquer counts on you to become a legend and defeat everyone else, make sure you don't let us down.

FB Page:
Old 06/15/2020, 19:35   #2

I love how in the screenshots, it has Janix's name
I am pretty sure you have no relations to Janix, This is just another copy/paste source that has no unique features about it.

Didn't take me long to find this old thread:

Why would I play here when I can play Origins or Primal, which is 10 times better than your source?

Sigh... another disappointment.
Old 06/15/2020, 19:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy\Craft View Post
I love how in the screenshots, it has Janix's name
I am pretty sure you have no relations to Janix
Maybe I just got like... REALLY drunk one night and was tricked into an elaborate sequence of events, which I blacked out and couldn’t find the groom anywhere.. and before I knew it.. BAM.. I was made a pm And screenshotted quicker than you can say “the hangover part 4”.

....Orrrrr maybe they’re just stealing my identity. I dunno bro. I dunno.
Old 06/15/2020, 19:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix-L2H View Post
Maybe I just got like... REALLY drunk one night and was tricked into an elaborate sequence of events, which I blacked out and couldn’t find the groom anywhere.. and before I knew it.. BAM.. I was made a pm And screenshotted quicker than you can say “the hangover part 4”.

haha, I hate it when I black out and someone hosts a server using my name
Old 06/15/2020, 19:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy\Craft View Post
haha, I hate it when I black out and someone hosts a server using my name
It just keeps happening and I never remember taking part... it’s the only explanation!!
Old 06/16/2020, 02:08   #6

ah yes i wanted to rate this server too

its ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2020, 07:42   #7

the website dont even work LUL
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2020, 17:14   #8

work dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKDemon View Post
the website dont even work LUL
its work dude
Old 06/21/2020, 08:01   #9

that looks like someone just trying to make a quick buck and a major pay to win
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/21/2020, 15:32   #10

Website hosted on an old *** .NET Framework and "Retrieve Password" doesn't work. I advise you to read about ".NET Framework Array Offset Vulnerability"
Old 06/25/2020, 12:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix-L2H View Post

we want again L2Hate please make new server again !!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2020, 13:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartical3 View Post
we want again L2Hate please make new server again !!!
While I could... I don’t think I will. When I released L2H there was a gap in the market for it. Nowadays you have some great servers, like Nyorai’s ConquerOrigins or Craft/Relics upcoming project - which I’m sure will be awesome. I’d rather just give credit where it’s due and enjoy my retirement - let the pros handle it from here !
Old 06/28/2020, 10:59   #13

Shh... certain Devs think our project is a secret. �� I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. Lol