Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dark Conquer - Classic Private Server!

Discussion on Dark Conquer - Classic Private Server! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dark Conquer - Classic Private Server!

Dark Conquer - Classic Private Server
Pure & solid classic conquer

Dark Conquer team would like to welcome you to our server! In here you'll be able to experience one of the best stages of Conquer Online. Even though we are running on an higher patch, our server is targeting a classic version of Conquer Online with all the features there were around 5017 Patch.

If you want to experience Conquer Online at its best with all the classic features there were and with lots of new custom content that will surely spice things up then Dark Conquer is the right place for you ! Join us and play side by side with the solid and true warriors of golden age of old Conquer Online !

Our goal is to provide our players the best and closest experience we can of Conquer Online's classic version. Therefore, on Dark Conquer you'll find many of the technical features that were present back then such as maximum level being 130, maximum reborn being the first reborn, no CPs, no talismans/horses or whatsoever that was added a while after 2.0 was released.

Great adventures, battles and friends are surely waiting for you in-game so enough of reading and lets get it started. Dark Conquer counts on you to become a legend and defeat everyone else, make sure you don't let us down.

FB Page:

Best Regards, Decker Heng.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/07/2017, 20:04   #2

Good luck!

Great server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2017, 22:51   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
This is a huge improvement in comparison to your old server. A competent website with proper registration checks and password reset options, real bruteforce protection. What changed between the way you managed your old server to how you manage this server now? Same staff or completely different?
Old 11/08/2017, 08:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeisenberg View Post
Good luck!

Great server.
Thank you mate. I hope you try and enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
This is a huge improvement in comparison to your old server. A competent website with proper registration checks and password reset options, real bruteforce protection. What changed between the way you managed your old server to how you manage this server now? Same staff or completely different?
Thank you Akurai. I've done lot of changes in the server side plus I was working hard in this website for weeks, at least finally it get your admiration. About the game staff I don't like to talk about them but I will answer you because of YOU! My old team gone. I am working in this server with my friend "iBotx" he always helps me and I don't have staff atm but only one [GM], good guy from Philippe because the different time. Again and always thank you Fang.
Old 11/08/2017, 10:27   #5

what patch is the base?
Old 11/08/2017, 14:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ha.ho.a View Post
what patch is the base?
based on 5520. Highly modified C# source.
Old 11/08/2017, 16:18   #7

elite*gold: 200
I can't help but notice that all you did was copy/pasting Shannara website content-wise and change the server name. I believe you also did the same on your last server and once again I ask you to do something about this.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/08/2017, 16:22   #8

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post
I can't help but notice that all you did was copy/pasting Shannara website content-wise and change the server name. I believe you also did the same on your last server and once again I ask you to do something about this.
Ah. I was wondering why it seemed unusually professional. I would have liked to give the guy credit seeing how the website looks and feels more like a real server, but seeing it's not his work... again... I suppose I'll reserve my complements for another server. Thanks for the clarification.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2017, 16:33   #9

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Ah. I was wondering why it seemed unusually professional. I would have liked to give the guy credit seeing how the website looks and feels more like a real server, but seeing it's not his work... again... I suppose I'll reserve my complements for another server. Thanks for the clarification.
I like the website template, I'll give him that. Then again, it's certainly not his. I like the artwork at least.
I'd be happy to hire whoever is responsible for the artwork in case this server vanishes.
Old 11/09/2017, 21:21   #10

In my opinion by trying this server it's very good and very stable. And it's no pay2win everything can be gained ingame. That's a good thing. Most of the **** servers out there are pay2win this one is actually very very stable. And the website i would say it's very copy pasted of someone else, well most of the people have the same text and rules and ****. And the artwork wow it's amazing.

Interface ingame/effects: 8/10

Gameplay 10/10 i would say.

Sorry for my bad english (grammar)

It's worth a try and i will absolutetly play this server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2017, 08:19   #11

Thumbs up THIS GAME IS AWESOME!

I love this game, so stable and the version was good. Good staffs and very approachable. And also a gold member. Come play with us. Cant wait u guys to play with me this game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2017, 11:25   #12

Another classic? Meh..
GL
Old 11/12/2017, 14:17   #13

I rather play more classic server than this stupid monkeys/pirates **** co destroyed co2 since that came out just my opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2017, 17:25   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deekaron View Post
I rather play more classic server than this stupid monkeys/pirates **** co destroyed co2 since that came out just my opinion.
Thanks for replays. I want to contact you, can you contact me via Facebook page messages?
Old 11/16/2017, 15:46   #15

This server is nothing to play on it. I've played it awhile now but my only guess here is that the owner/pm give items to someone he knows or maybe it is himself. New chars whole time with +7 +8 items. And you can't get +8 that fast. And the guys that has this items are never in any maps hunting cuz we already checked it out. So our only guess is that he is giving items.

RIP
Closed Thread