Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Co Lion 3D Conquer

Discussion on Co Lion 3D Conquer within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Closs

Closs topic...
Old 08/14/2019, 05:26   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Obviously a donation scamming server. Not going to waste my minutes looking for security holes. I'm just going to assume they exist and leave it at that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2019, 09:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Obviously a donation scamming server. Not going to waste my minutes looking for security holes. I'm just going to assume they exist and leave it at that.

Co LION server not just to donate time and effort you can get anything and also there is no gaps or bugs in server
Old 08/17/2019, 05:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Co-Lion View Post
Co LION server not just to donate time and effort you can get anything and also there is no gaps or bugs in server
Hahahahaha, no bugs
And oh man, your server is going to hit hyperinflation by tomorrow. Wow.
Classic donation scam server.

Edit: Your website says your server is packed with 300+ players, but your discord is ******* empty. Like, deserted of all life. Something tells me you're full of ****.
Old 08/17/2019, 07:32   #5

Quote:
Hahahahaha, no bugs
And oh man, your server is going to hit hyperinflation by tomorrow. Wow.
Classic donation scam server.

Edit: Your website says your server is packed with 300+ players, but your discord is fucking empty. Like, deserted of all life. Something tells me you're full of shit.
I don't know why you are attacking any new server, I think you don't like success for others !

the server is Very good This server depends on the Time and effort as stated from Co Lion I didn't see any bugs in server Why do you say donation scam
It does not depend on donation Anyone can get what they want in server Time, patience and effort There are also awards for the new player As for discord ,He doesn't care about him
Quote:
Every day we have contests and prizes Follow us
He is now cares following up with the players on Facebook Group
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 19:03   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms4eng View Post
I don't know why you are attacking any new server, I think you don't like success for others !

the server is Very good This server depends on the Time and effort as stated from Co Lion I didn't see any bugs in server Why do you say donation scam
It does not depend on donation Anyone can get what they want in server Time, patience and effort There are also awards for the new player As for discord ,He doesn't care about him

He is now cares following up with the players on Facebook Group
Because there are clear signs that he's lying, that the server was purchased, and that he doesn't know how to run a server that's going to last more than two weeks. I promise you that at the end of next month, this server will be dead, sold, or recycled. Every server that I've "attacked" has seen the same fait... So maybe get a clue. It's pretty **** obvious.
Old 08/17/2019, 19:30   #7

Quote:
Because there are clear signs that he's lying, that the server was purchased, and that he doesn't know how to run a server that's going to last more than two weeks. I promise you that at the end of next month, this server will be dead, sold, or recycled. Every server that I've "attacked" has seen the same fait... So maybe get a clue. It's pretty **** obvious.

It was launched this server than a year It not never closed When we started We had only one server is EU And now we have 3 servers EU US AU The server will be updated to thunderstriker latest version of Conquer online soon
Old 08/17/2019, 20:06   #8

Quote:
It was launched this server than a year It not never closed When we started We had only one server is EU And now we have 3 servers EU US AU The server will be updated to thunderstriker latest version of Conquer online soon
And yet everything is brand new and completely dead.
And new players getting full gear would cause your server to hyper-inflate immediately.

Edit: Also, everyone who calls Conquer 3.0 "Conquer 3D" is a complete moron.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 22:37   #9

Quote:
And yet everything is brand new and completely dead.
And new players getting full gear would cause your server to hyper-inflate immediately.

hahah every day more than 200 player online As for free stuff and level Is for a limited period We give new players a chance to play As for the You don't like latest version this is your opinion There are many who love this version Let everyone chooses I think you like classic But there are also people who love the latest version

Quote:
Do everyone who have 3D -Conquer 3.0 From your point of view moron hahahahah This is nonsense my brother, do conquer online moron Or anyone who owns 3D From your point of view moron Lol
Old 08/18/2019, 00:09   #10

Quote:
hahah every day more than 200 player online As for free stuff and level Is for a limited period We give new players a chance to play As for the You don't like latest version this is your opinion There are many who love this version Let everyone chooses I think you like classic But there are also people who love the latest version

Do everyone who have 3D -Conquer 3.0 From your point of view moron hahahahah This is nonsense my brother, do conquer online moron Or anyone who owns 3D From your point of view moron Lol
What the holy **** are you talking about?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/22/2019, 15:36   #11

Quote:
Old 08/23/2019, 09:59   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
I don't see mistakes in the words of this person,I know Co Lion is not good of English but I understand him what's your problem ?
Old 08/23/2019, 15:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms4eng View Post
I don't see mistakes in the words of this person,I know Co Lion is not good of English but I understand him what's your problem ?
My problem? I don't have any problem. I learned english by myself playing Conquer and using Skype on GW's on my +12s, winning GWs and events. I've been studying programming, design, typography and **** for time enough to know the difference between a 0 and a D, that even on Hexa it does have a big difference.
What's the problem on 3.0? You guys still use roman numerals in your country? afaik it doesn't have the number 0. So, if that's the matter I can understand you.
Conquer still a 2.5D game, unless you guys have worked on a better client. But I bet you can't use DirectX to draw a rolling ball.
Some people defend conquer like the feminists defend nothing important on brazil.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2019, 17:15   #14

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
What the holy **** are you talking about?
And this is why I bashed the Egy on the other thread. All they do is try to make money without learning a thing, leech and steal code and have the country trashed by people like this guy above.
Old 08/23/2019, 17:41   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
And this is why I bashed the Egy on the other thread. All they do is try to make money without learning a thing, leech and steal code and have the country trashed by people like this guy above.
Actually it wasn't my intention since idk where he's from #00
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread