We would like to welcome every one to our server.
Project ORION is a classic CO2 leveling server that is running on patch 5095.
Max level is 137. No talismans or battlepower.
We have a fast growing playerbase, fun community and friendly staff - along with fair rates, a never sleeping server.
* Dedicated server, Germany (Europe)
* DDos protected
* Maximum Lv. 137
* Maximum +12
* Medium experience rate
* Medium drop rate
* Patch 5065, Old Jump
* Leveling server but with great PvP events
* No CP Drop
* No BattlePoints, Talisman, Nobility
* English-speaking playerbase
* Socketing in TC (Also First socket with +1Meteor, 2nd socket with +1Dragonball. There is two new items for sockets. Droping all monsters)
* Custom Mining System
Useful links:
Link to our discord:
Link to our home page:
Give us a try
Download our client
Create an account
Join our growing community and have fun with our players
Been playing for a few days now and server seems pretty good they had a login crash a few days ago but haven't had any afterwards after they fixed it. So far this server has given me a feel for classic with a few new things and not to hard to just give up within a few hours like some servers I tried. I hope it here to stay
Been playing for a few days now and server seems pretty good they had a login crash a few days ago but haven't had any afterwards after they fixed it. So far this server has given me a feel for classic with a few new things and not to hard to just give up within a few hours like some servers I tried. I hope it here to stay
It won't stay because it's just another copy of a terrible server. After a month, this server is going to be gone, sold, and renamed.
It won't stay because it's just another copy of a terrible server. After a month, this server is going to be gone, sold, and renamed.
This server was created after playing for 2 years on servers that didn't last long so a few of us that used to travel together decided
we should make a server where it would be around and we could enjoy a fair game environment. I didn't want to advertise the server on epvp because people always seem to bash new servers coming out but one of our players decided to advertise "thread creator" with our permission so we allowed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids
Press thanks on my reply to get aimbot for the server. Also they banned me from their discord LMAO
You were banned by one of our MODS but due to lack of reason to be banned I unbanned you myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited
Also... "Project Orion" is an old project name of mine and their website art is copied from my portfolio without crediting the artist: .
I really do apologize if the name was taken I wasn't aware of any server or project under the name Orion upon creating the server. As for the web art it came with the template that was release sometime ago for the website. I will be removing it in the upcoming days and replacing it with our own art again my apologys for taking the art (I wasn't aware it was stolen).
This server was created after playing for 2 years on servers that didn't last long so a few of us that used to travel together decided
we should make a server where it would be around and we could enjoy a fair game environment. I didn't want to advertise the server on epvp because people always seem to bash new servers coming out but one of our players decided to advertise "thread creator" with our permission so we allowed it.
You were banned by one of our MODS but due to lack of reason to be banned I unbanned you myself.
I really do apologize if the name was taken I wasn't aware of any server or project under the name Orion upon creating the server. As for the web art it came with the template that was release sometime ago for the website. I will be removing it in the upcoming days and replacing it with our own art again my apologys for taking the art (I wasn't aware it was stolen).
You can have Orion. It's not really associated with me much anymore. But yeah, taking down that art and reporting the source would be appreciated. Art theft is not cool. Regarding the whole demeanor of the site, people often don't like recycled/ purchased servers. They don't last long and tend to be donation scams.
Smudging and darkening the banner is not enough. Get your own artwork, stop ripping off people from this community. If you don't change it, your post will be removed.
Classic/Lod-KeySet vs FG / Fg vs KeySet-Classic/Lod 07/04/2021 - Diablo 2 Trading - 1780 Replies Hinweis:
-> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/diablo-2/760710-s cammer-betr-ger-und-sonstige-gesellen.html
dort den ersten post lesen
------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
ich suche...
ich biete an...
machens wirs so..
kein bump innerhalb 24 stunden
TheeUnforgiven 5065 source and project ORION 5065 proxy bot 09/27/2015 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies TheeUnforgiven is based on redux 5065 (all credits for the base goes for pro4never, link to it's thread)
that is the change log, i've done way more than that but i sometimes ignore updating the change log, i've fixed some fatal exploits (which i personally exploited the hell out of them on private servers using redux source), made botting a little bit harder, implemented lots of quests and features, fixed lots of stuff, here read it for yourself
that whole progress has been done in 3...