Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project ORION EU CLASSIC

Discussion on Project ORION EU CLASSIC within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Project ORION EU CLASSIC

We would like to welcome every one to our server.
Project ORION is a classic CO2 leveling server that is running on patch 5095.
Max level is 137. No talismans or battlepower.
We have a fast growing playerbase, fun community and friendly staff - along with fair rates, a never sleeping server.

* Dedicated server, Germany (Europe)
* DDos protected
* Maximum Lv. 137
* Maximum +12
* Medium experience rate
* Medium drop rate
* Patch 5065, Old Jump
* Leveling server but with great PvP events
* No CP Drop
* No BattlePoints, Talisman, Nobility
* English-speaking playerbase
* Socketing in TC (Also First socket with +1Meteor, 2nd socket with +1Dragonball. There is two new items for sockets. Droping all monsters)
* Custom Mining System

Useful links:
Link to our discord:
Link to our home page:

Give us a try
Download our client
Create an account
Join our growing community and have fun with our players

Old 07/01/2019, 13:29   #2

" Project ORION is a classic CO2 leveling server that is running on patch 5095. "

" * Patch 5065, Old Jump " or maybe 5165 / 5117 ?

Old 07/01/2019, 13:38   #3

Another one...
Old 07/01/2019, 14:21   #4

Offline or the login server crashed most of the time, dont bother.

Old 07/02/2019, 02:25   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,723
Just another copy server running a stolen website and server software on a decade old hosting software.

Edit: It's Conquer Devils.
Old 07/03/2019, 18:37   #6

Been playing for a few days now and server seems pretty good they had a login crash a few days ago but haven't had any afterwards after they fixed it. So far this server has given me a feel for classic with a few new things and not to hard to just give up within a few hours like some servers I tried. I hope it here to stay
Old 07/03/2019, 19:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namei1992 View Post
Been playing for a few days now and server seems pretty good they had a login crash a few days ago but haven't had any afterwards after they fixed it. So far this server has given me a feel for classic with a few new things and not to hard to just give up within a few hours like some servers I tried. I hope it here to stay
It won't stay because it's just another copy of a terrible server. After a month, this server is going to be gone, sold, and renamed.
Old 07/04/2019, 10:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
It won't stay because it's just another copy of a terrible server. After a month, this server is going to be gone, sold, and renamed.
Agreed.
Old 07/05/2019, 21:47   #9

Press thanks on my reply to get aimbot for the server. Also they banned me from their discord LMAO
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2019, 22:58   #10

Also... "Project Orion" is an old project name of mine and their website art is copied from my portfolio without crediting the artist: .
Old 07/06/2019, 00:14   #11

Red face

Quote:
This server was created after playing for 2 years on servers that didn't last long so a few of us that used to travel together decided
we should make a server where it would be around and we could enjoy a fair game environment. I didn't want to advertise the server on epvp because people always seem to bash new servers coming out but one of our players decided to advertise "thread creator" with our permission so we allowed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
Press thanks on my reply to get aimbot for the server. Also they banned me from their discord LMAO
You were banned by one of our MODS but due to lack of reason to be banned I unbanned you myself.

Quote:
Also... "Project Orion" is an old project name of mine and their website art is copied from my portfolio without crediting the artist: .
I really do apologize if the name was taken I wasn't aware of any server or project under the name Orion upon creating the server. As for the web art it came with the template that was release sometime ago for the website. I will be removing it in the upcoming days and replacing it with our own art again my apologys for taking the art (I wasn't aware it was stolen).
Old 07/06/2019, 02:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectOrion View Post
This server was created after playing for 2 years on servers that didn't last long so a few of us that used to travel together decided
we should make a server where it would be around and we could enjoy a fair game environment. I didn't want to advertise the server on epvp because people always seem to bash new servers coming out but one of our players decided to advertise "thread creator" with our permission so we allowed it.

You were banned by one of our MODS but due to lack of reason to be banned I unbanned you myself.

I really do apologize if the name was taken I wasn't aware of any server or project under the name Orion upon creating the server. As for the web art it came with the template that was release sometime ago for the website. I will be removing it in the upcoming days and replacing it with our own art again my apologys for taking the art (I wasn't aware it was stolen).
You can have Orion. It's not really associated with me much anymore. But yeah, taking down that art and reporting the source would be appreciated. Art theft is not cool. Regarding the whole demeanor of the site, people often don't like recycled/ purchased servers. They don't last long and tend to be donation scams.
Old 07/08/2019, 21:48   #13

Smudging and darkening the banner is not enough. Get your own artwork, stop ripping off people from this community. If you don't change it, your post will be removed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2019, 09:42   #14

Bumping this to raise awareness to this issue. Please change the artwork within 24 hours.

EDIT : Closed and archived. Will be reopened when the issue is resolved.

Closed Thread

« Glory Conquer released 14/8/2018 | HistoryConquer 1.0 | Classic Server »