Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epoch Conquer 2.0

Discussion on Epoch Conquer 2.0 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Epoch Conquer 2.0

Introduction
Epoch Conquer 2.0 has been in development for quite some time.
Getting everything to work flawlessly like TQ’s version is not a 1 day job.
So as you may expect, it took quite a while to get done.

You may have noticed a previous advertisement regarding Epoch Classic.
We decided to move one from semi 1.0 to completely 2.0.
The reason behind it is simple, 1.0 simply lacks features and players will get bored after a while.
The newer patches have a lot additional content and features making the server enjoyable over a longer period of time.

Features
As mentioned earlier, we worked on making features work flawlessly like TQ’s version. This includes:
• All classes with the exception of Windwalker, TQ’s latest class:
• The 7 subclasses:
• Questing System, do the quests like TQ created them.
• Phase Gear (p1 – p7)
• Bosses
• House System
• Steed System
• Accessories
• Gambling (Poker & Roulettes)
• Epic Quests & Epic Skills
• Auction & Mail systems
And so on. This list can become quite big, so I will keep it at this.
Basically everything that is included on patch 6100+ is included and works like it should.

Rates
What makes a game fun? Progress. We believe that in order to truly enjoy a game you have to put in time to progress.
Getting everything handed to you doesn’t make a game fun.
However you don’t want it to be too hard where after grinding for hours you barely see any results.

Therefore we decided to have ‘medium’ rates on everything basically. You still have to level, grind and build your gear.
Nothing will be handed to you and you have to put in the time to progress.

Additional Servers
We initially started with 3 servers, a server in EU (Frankfurt), a server in US (New York) and a Cross server also hosted in in EU (Frankfurt).
On the Cross server players from the EU and US servers could come together to PvP and do events.

However we noticed that the US community outgrew the EU community by far, we decided to merge the EU into the US server and shutdown the Cross server.
Once the community grows enough we can continue with the additional servers, but for now we will have a single US server hosted on the east-coast of the USA (New York).

Media

Final Note
If you want a server where stuff works, you don’t mind putting in some time to progress then we whole heartedly welcome you to give Epoch Conquer a try.
Please visit our website at to register an account with us and download our client.
Don’t forget to join our Discord on as all our communications regarding the servers are done through here.
Old 11/03/2018, 14:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
drop Dbs But rate very low for example 10 db in 20 minute or 25 minute and also there is no stone +1 +2 +3 +4 etc in shopping Mall I know it is drop stone +1 drop monsters But rate is also low 20 or 15 stone +1 in 20 minute

WTF!

Do u think anyone buys from shopping do not tell me u can get this through game It's not classic he is 6100+ It depends on shopping Mall It is not like Classic for example Damage Tortoise Gem Price one 20k I need 98 to get Stuff full -7 = total price all 1960m cps **** and Exemption Token 200k cps do not tell me work quest 2nd I'm playing Version +6100 not classic 5065

I calculated 2800m cps to get account 2 soc -7 super 2nd Is this possible in a few years?

Note Gold is very difficult How can I buy one Lottery 1=1M Gold
Old 11/03/2018, 14:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms4eng View Post
drop Dbs But rate very low for example 10 db in 20 minute or 25 minute and also there is no stone +1 +2 +3 +4 etc in shopping Mall I know it is drop stone +1 drop monsters But rate is also low 20 or 15 stone +1 in 20 minute

WTF!

Do u think anyone buys from shopping do not tell me u can get this through game It's not classic he is 6100+ It depends on shopping Mall It is not like Classic for example Damage Tortoise Gem Price one 20k I need 98 to get Stuff full -7 = total price all 1960m cps **** and Exemption Token 200k cps do not tell me work quest 2nd I'm playing Version +6100 not classic 5065

I calculated 2800m cps to get account 2 soc -7 super 2nd Is this possible in a few years?

Note Gold is very difficult How can I buy one Lottery 1=1M Gold
Oh so you mean it's not like every other egy server there out there? how nice.

I am not aware of any rule stating that a 6100 version has to be easy or a 5065 has to be hard.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2018, 14:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniQ View Post
Oh so you mean it's not like every other egy server there out there? how nice.

I am not aware of any rule stating that a 6100 version has to be easy or a 5065 has to be hard.
Is harder than 5065

classic max +9 7 item only lvl 130 -5 but this 6100 version max lvl 140 +12 -7. 12 item and P7 Refinery Chi Jinag Hu SubClasses etc.............. I think it is much harder than Classic
Old 11/03/2018, 19:31   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Oh no... it has a game economy... where players can't instantly ceiling themselves.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/04/2018, 01:16   #6

fan Tower crop wind 1=5k

Steed +1=1k cp It needs 7 or 6 months to be steed +8 hahahahah

For first time in my life I see So difficult server....
Old 11/04/2018, 03:26   #7

Quote:

fan Tower crop wind 1=5k

Steed +1=1k cp It needs 7 or 6 months to be steed +8 hahahahah

For first time in my life I see So difficult server....
So lets break it down, within an hour u can make currently roughly 20k cps which isn't hard at all, as for +stones not being in the shopping mall it was made so people would actually buy/sell items rather then fully depends on 0 interaction with other players. As for the gold arguement you're bringing up players make about 2kk an hour give or take which isn't bad due to you can win up to +6 steeds which are one of the main ways to get high + steeds. As for super gems, you're able to reborn archers at lvl 120 within 20 minutes (which means you don't need to spend 15k cps per super gem(If you took a few mins to read our forums). All I hear is you complaining without giving a reasonable reason to complain. We're not like every modern co server, we are a progressive server that provides the newer features/classes, but with a more balance approach and non p2w aspect. My apologies if it isn't your type of server where you can get max within a couple days, but our goal is a server that going to last not a server that gonna shutdown within a few months.
Old 11/04/2018, 04:52   #8

"My apologies if it isn't your type of server"

Exactly. Good response.

I don't get where people get this crazy idea that everything is for them and their exact taste. "This shirt offends me" - cool, don't wear it then. "That artist says too profane music for me" - cool, don't listen to it. You can't please all the people, all the time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2018, 15:01   #9

Server new version 6100 But idea of game classic...... This is something that many people do not like .bye good luck
Old 11/04/2018, 18:40   #10

Quote:
Server new version 6100 But idea of game classic...... This is something that many people do not like .bye good luck
People don't like it, or you?
Old 11/04/2018, 19:31   #11

Stop ******** about how "hard" the server is. Bunch of new kids. Server is fine; it's not suppose for you to be strong instantly with nearly no effort. What if it's a higher version - does that necessarily mean you shouldn't be working to get your way to full -7 +12 like a, lets say, classic? I don't see the connection between one thing and the other.

Stop wimping - seriously.
Old 11/04/2018, 20:46   #12

Why are u fooling yourself .server was opened 3 months ago Players online 26

This means many people do not want your server system. I can play on your server but Why do I get tired in server? I know that no one can play it will be deserted...

My friend have full Stuff +5 1 soc -1 super in u server Having lost hope no one is playing your server Stuff +5 He threw them out in twin city If u do not believe you can ask Celia And HakunaMatata Knowing that Hakuna He also left the server week ago hahah

I'm not the only one who complained

There are many, many. But you Deceive yourself Server is fine.
Old 11/04/2018, 22:46   #13

Quote:
Why are u fooling yourself .server was opened 3 months ago Players online 26

This means many people do not want your server system. I can play on your server but Why do I get tired in server? I know that no one can play it will be deserted...

My friend have full Stuff +5 1 soc -1 super in u server Having lost hope no one is playing your server Stuff +5 He threw them out in twin city If u do not believe you can ask Celia And HakunaMatata Knowing that Hakuna He also left the server week ago hahah

I'm not the only one who complained

There are many, many. But you Deceive yourself Server is fine.
Alright, let's clear some things up. Even if the community wasn't dying and being flooded with absolutely massive amounts and truck loads of crap, it takes a server at least a year to become somewhat established. I'm not talking about the constant shit wave of players trying to find anything with a temporary pulse (as your screenshots promote), I'm talking about good servers that don't just take in a short-lived wave of people due to false promises and massive spam / botted advertising.

The Conquer Online community is dying. To get any consistently active player base is extremely impressive and hard to accomplish. Players are spread out very thinly at this point. But just because this server isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean it doesn't have its own audience or won't gradually grow. You're just not part of that audience. Don't complain about it - go find a server that is your cup of tea and vote for that server. "Don't boo, vote." And if you like this server, do the same and tell your friends. That's how you build a community and fair competition.
Old 11/05/2018, 16:02   #14

Just a small update in regards to the above complains. With help with our fellow community we tried to reach out to the new generation of players and have done a bit of changes to the pricing on shopping mall, but we won't be adding higher + stones or steeds into it, but instead we added higher +stones drops and +steed drops, by doing so people can start selling the items they don't need to other players in exchange for items they might need to create a economy.
Old 11/11/2018, 18:29   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniQ View Post
However we noticed that the US community outgrew the EU community by far, we decided to merge the EU into the US server and shutdown the Cross server.
Once the community grows enough we can continue with the additional servers, but for now we will have a single US server hosted on the east-coast of the USA (New York).

merge eu will be bad u know time server and ping It will be very bad when some people u can addition Cross Arena It would be better than merge.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread