Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epoch Conquer 2.0

Discussion on Epoch Conquer 2.0 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/16/2018, 18:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Actually the server is pretty nice, finally a modern co stable, i was kinda bored of classic co to be honest and Epoch comes at the right time.

I hope more people will come in time, atm i only see some people that complain about the "difficulty" surely some people used to egy serv with all free in one sec.

But notice that for classic player this server is pretty easy, the farm is fast and smouth, i'm actually having lot of pleasure playing it.

Thanks for this work and serv !

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2018, 20:29   #17

Looks good. Good luck

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2018, 19:24   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isruli View Post
Actually the server is pretty nice, finally a modern co stable, i was kinda bored of classic co to be honest and Epoch comes at the right time.

I hope more people will come in time, atm i only see some people that complain about the "difficulty" surely some people used to egy serv with all free in one sec.

But notice that for classic player this server is pretty easy, the farm is fast and smouth, i'm actually having lot of pleasure playing it.

Thanks for this work and serv !
Thanks for the review I hope you enjoy it to the fullest. Our aim is to be more of a community server rather then the countless servers that just care about money and close within a few months
Old 11/18/2018, 21:34   #19

It took a while, but the servers are merged!
Yes we know, it took us longer then expected to merge the EU server into the US server.
However it is done now, ok. There was a conflict regarding same characternames and accounts with multiple characters. You will have to read about that on Discord (#merge-conflicts).

Next subject, content updates.
  • You wanted to automatically compose +stones, go compose. You have the option to automatically compose your stones up to +8. Yes, you can still compose without having to compose everything.
  • More items to the shoppingmall! However they are bound items, these items are meant to help new players out.
  • An NPC has been added to Market to convert your REGULAR CPs into BOUND cps. This way you can make use of the Bound shoppingmall.
  • Starter gears have been updated, find the Mail NPC in market to claim them.

That's it for now, more updates are being worked at and will be released soon!

PS: We will be starting with our seasons soon, every 3 months Nobility and Chi will be reset. You can compare seasons with games like Rocket League and League of Legends where your ranking gets reset and you get rewarded bases on your ranking. Yes, you will get rewards. These seasonal rankings will be available on the website!

Old 11/26/2018, 15:27   #20

from a person that has been playing co for over 10 years, this is one of the better servers myself and my friends has found, the admins answer questions and solve problems in a timely manner (2 hours the longest) they take player input on changes a lot, admins interact with the community.

Play

rates are good, if you put the time in to the game and don't expect to be handed everything to just "plug and play" like other servers this server makes you have to put some time and effort to get to where you are even from all the complains of people saying they want stuff faster this and that rates are fair and where they should be.

ingame store

the server is still new and they are working on the prices to meet the server eco prices for most items are fair and good priced they plan on making mroe changes and add new item as the time goes on

New players
they really focus on new players so you don't get scared that you wont be good enough to stand a chance or never catch up to player that already been grinding like i said if you put the time in to it you will get up there fairly quickly, they start every player off with VIP 1 and a bound pack that contains super +3 1 soc equip and 2 soc weapons with a x4 exp that you can use unlimited times.

pvp
there is a lot of people on this server that are ready and willing to fight back

events
you have all your normal weekly events ( with better rewards to match server eco) with the plan on releasing more events to the time coming.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2018, 03:02   #21

Season 1 STARTS!
Like mentioned before, we will have our seasons every 3 months. Starting today our first season has started! This means that Nobility and Chi gets whiped.

This whipe gave us the opportunity to modify the Chi calculations:
  • P-Strike - Max has increased from 20% to 25%
  • M-Strike - Max has increased from 20% to 25%
  • Immunity - Max has decreased from 20% to 15%
  • Break - Max has increased from 20% to 24%
  • Anti-Break - Max has decreased from 20% to 15%
  • Max HP - Max has increased from 3500 to 5500
  • P-Attack - No change
  • M-Attack - Max has increased from 2500 to 3100
  • M-Defense - Max has decreased from 310 to 250
  • Final P-Atk - Max has increased from 500 to 610
  • -Final P-Dmg - Max has increased from 500 to 650
  • Final M-Atk - Max has increased from 300 to 450
  • -Final M-Dmg - Max has decreased from 300 to 270

There are more changes besides the starting of the new season!

You can now PK in TC. Make TC PKing great again!

Robin spawns have been decreased but in return we have increased the Birdman spawns.

We also revamped lottery! Go check it out!

Preview of the next patch:
- VIP Tokens will be added, which means that you can easily trade VIP in-game.
- Make mining great again!
Old 12/05/2018, 22:51   #22

SQUASHING BUGSSSSSSSSS!
The launcher should clean up its messes now! (hopefully)
Monster drops in Adventure Zone should drop the proper items now.
VIP Tokens have been added, which can be obtained through the Donation Store and traded ingame!

------
We have some sad news 😢

We had a small issue server side so we have a small rollback, to compensate we increased the rates for the rest of the week! CPS, MONEY, +STONES HAVE BEEN BOOSTED!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2018, 00:30   #23

Time for an update!

- We made some changes. We have revamped the rewards given to you by Nemesis!
The overall items you can get have improved and when exchanging SavageBones
you will also get better rewards as the unworthy items have been removed.

- We reworked the spells and stats of SnowBanshee, it will be harder to kill it now

- We added a small little nifty feature to help you play physically easier!
Whenever you press CTRL + CAPSLOCK you can trigger the client to hold down CTRL for you.

- Spawns have been upgraded

- Stigbows, our classic players will know! Newer players can find out in-game

-> Also we decided to add in the +8 stone in the Shopping Mall, however it will be pricey.
Old 12/15/2018, 00:22   #24

You guys have noticed our lack of involvement lately. After numerous failed attempts to grow, we have lost complete interest in Conquer Online.
Our dear friend didn't want our work to go to waste and decided to purchase our project. To prevent sharing any of your information without any consent, we deleted everything related to accounts.
As for the server, he will be running it as he sees fit and invites you to join his server: & Discord: .

We appreciate and thank you guys for the love, support and trust you guys have given us over the months!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2018, 02:59   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
We have some sad news 😢
We had a small issue server side so we have a small rollback
must be written like that.
Old 12/19/2018, 07:04   #26

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by - D View Post
I liked that comment not because they had an unfortunate server issue that resulted in their players losing progress, but because they handled it very appropriately. They took responsibility and provided their players compensation. That's **** good server management and this server will be missed.
Old 12/19/2018, 12:24   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by - D View Post
For your knowledge, there were only a few players who were affected. And it was small because it was of an hour.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

« Valhalla Conquer Classic [Custom Anticheat!] | Conquer Throne, Classic Experience! »