Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dark Conquer - Classic Private Server!

Discussion on Dark Conquer - Classic Private Server! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Dark Conquer - Classic Private Server!

Dark Conquer - Classic Private Server
Pure & solid classic conquer

Dark Conquer team would like to welcome you to our server! In here you'll be able to experience one of the best stages of Conquer Online. Even though we are running on an higher patch, our server is targeting a classic version of Conquer Online with all the features there were around 5017 Patch.

If you want to experience Conquer Online at its best with all the classic features there were and with lots of new custom content that will surely spice things up then Dark Conquer is the right place for you ! Join us and play side by side with the solid and true warriors of golden age of old Conquer Online !

Our goal is to provide our players the best and closest experience we can of Conquer Online's classic version. Therefore, on Dark Conquer you'll find many of the technical features that were present back then such as maximum level being 130, maximum reborn being the first reborn, no CPs, no talismans/horses or whatsoever that was added a while after 2.0 was released.

Great adventures, battles and friends are surely waiting for you in-game so enough of reading and lets get it started. Dark Conquer counts on you to become a legend and defeat everyone else, make sure you don't let us down.

FB Page:

Old 07/30/2018, 00:57   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,723
Surprise, it's just another copy-paste server that calls themselves by two separate server names "Dark Classic"/"Dark Conquer" because they wiped and renamed their server for more donation scamming (which this server strongly promotes - money for dragonballs, no hiding it whatsoever). I guess it really is the "best classic" then. Says they're 5017, but their website says 5065. Captcha is implemented incorrectly, so it still does database checks (great way to DDoS this server). Same revive password garbage that every other server has now that just proves that they're saving your passwords to plain text. But thank you so much for advertising your ****** server here. We really needed another one of these...

Old 08/09/2018, 06:12   #3

I know this is off-topic but I want to say that 90 percent of the reason I come to this forum is to see spirited throw down on these garbage *** threads.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2018, 06:36   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1cko View Post
I know this is off-topic but I want to say that 90 percent of the reason I come to this forum is to see spirited throw down on these garbage *** threads.
There's no shortage.

Old 08/14/2018, 16:05   #5

Great server, i will try it out
Old 10/21/2018, 23:11   #6
Im Ruhestand

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 412/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,177
Arrow CO2 PServer Advertising -> CO2 PServer Archi…

#moved

Closed Thread

« PlayZonquer a new World EU Enjoy!! | Sharlek-CO new privte server »