Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Clash of Conquer - Custom classic server

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clash of Conquer - Custom classic server

#removed

Old 03/23/2018, 16:09   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,397
Donation scamming.

This has to be at least the 10th server this year alone.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2018, 22:11   #3

why u said donation scamming and the donate work fine and players can donate on paypal web site?
Old 03/24/2018, 22:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawa_lv2 View Post
why u said donation scamming and the donate work fine and players can donate on paypal web site?
Because they recycle the server every 2 weeks under a new name as soon as people realize that the server is super buggy and ****. And so they accept donations, get money from the suckers who do, and then cleanse and repeat. It's a scam.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2018, 01:04   #5

Patch 5068

- Update Gold shoppingmall
- Update security protection
- Monsters has been increased
- VIP Aura
- Guildwar Rewards updated to 2kk gold
- some fixes
Old 03/25/2018, 01:35   #6

True story, Spirited is spot on. The last server closed down, no notice. It's really dissappointing. I double checked the website, and it is identical to the conquerclassic.co server that H3R0- posted prior.

Proceed with caution donation wise. Else you will log in one day to find the post with "#removed".
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2018, 04:01   #7

Yeah, if you want a real server with a nice classic feel with custom features, go to Legacy Conquer. It's not about this recycling garbage. Disclosure, I'm a mod for their chat, but I do it out of passion for the server. They don't pay me. It's just a great experience and fantastic community. Give it a try instead of scam servers like this. Just unfortunate that servers like this are a problem. They give our community such a bad rap.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2018, 09:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Yeah, if you want a real server with a nice classic feel with custom features, go to Legacy Conquer. It's not about this recycling garbage. Disclosure, I'm a mod for their chat, but I do it out of passion for the server. They don't pay me. It's just a great experience and fantastic community. Give it a try instead of scam servers like this. Just unfortunate that servers like this are a problem. They give our community such a bad rap.
However, in last days i'm just changing my plan cause I was partnership with an other guy. But now stop spam in my post!
And don't advertise for other servers here .

Thanks
Old 03/25/2018, 14:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3R0- View Post
However, in last days i'm just changing my plan cause I was partnership with an other guy. But now stop spam in my post!
And don't advertise for other servers here .

Thanks
He's not advertising in ur post... He just beware people b4 next scamming server...
And dont talk about "Partnership" with "Other guy's", cause all of us know its a lie.
im not even going to try your next server, cause u start alot of them, get some money from VIP, and when people are not buying it anymore u just close server and reopen new one with diffrent name.
If u want to host a private server, learn programming, and do something fresh, by your own hand's , dont use "Copy Paste" server style's with alot of bug's and crapcode inside ... also "Binary" isnt a good choice (soruce u actually use)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/25/2018, 23:22   #10

Thanks all for your **** , so !!!
Old 03/26/2018, 00:54   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3R0- View Post
Thanks all for your **** , so !!!
It's not our ****, it's dealing with yours.
For clarification, what you're doing is scamming members. Stop doing that and host a proper server if that's where your passion lies. Right now, however, your reputation is bad. You're known for server recycling.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2018, 13:28   #12

Quote:
It's not our ****, it's dealing with yours.
For clarification, what you're doing is scamming members. Stop doing that and host a proper server if that's where your passion lies. Right now, however, your reputation is bad. You're known for server recycling.
Oh, i see !
you right, so stop spam

Website update is coming soon!
we still here, to improve our server

hope to enjoy
Old 03/26/2018, 18:31   #13

Quote:
This community constantly ***** on "classic" servers that aren't actually classic. Now here you are saying Legacy is some sort of classic server.
Old 03/26/2018, 21:46   #14
You're the one who died

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 3,370
Arrow CO2 PServer Advertising -> CO2 PServer Archi…

#moved, #closed.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread