Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Redemption Online

Discussion on Redemption Online within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old 10/16/2014, 16:25   #31

elite*gold: 0
Beta is ending in under 48 hours.

This is your last chance to earn fast and easy DragonBalls as you will never be able to earn them this easily ever again.
This is also a great time to spam meteors for sockets to exchange for Honor.

Also, from now until Beta ends, all Honor granted will be increased by 50%.
That means each socket is worth 7500 and each DragonBall is worth 1500.

Stock up on honor while you can and don't forget to exchange everything you can before Beta ends.
Old 10/19/2014, 05:26   #32

Beta has officially ended!

Characters have been reset. Honor has been transferred.
This is the one and ONLY time there will be a reset.
All rates have been lowered to 3x.
Drop rates have been lowered to their original values.

Any character made during Beta was set back to level 40 with a little extra starting money.
On top of that, I lowered the exchange rates for Honor slightly.
The DragonBalls and Elite 2 Soc + 2 weapons are a great buy!

Anyone that failed to turn in their DBs and other items for Honor can contact me to work something out, I still have all the data and can validate any claims.
I will also gladly transfer honor to another character at your request.

Lastly, to help out a little I have added a new event to run for a short period.
All monsters will drop SoulOfStar's, collect 5 of these and by right clicking any of them will transform it into a +1 stone.
Depending how successful this event is, it may become permanent with some tweaking.

Also, within the next few days I will release some spoilers for the newest feature that is coming soon that will give gold a much more valuable purpose.

Come join the fun
Old 10/21/2014, 00:16   #33

If you want a good and enjoyable server, this is it. Bugless so far, if any bug is encountered it is fixed immediately. Rates are good, not so easy, nor so hard. Aceking is a nice person and he's ready to help at need. So if you want old times back, give it a try.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2014, 04:28   #34

New Patch:

Halloween has entered Redemption!

All monsters drop special Halloween items:
  • Pumpkin
  • Grimace Pumpkin
  • Magic Mirror

These special items do the following:

Pumpkins Drop:
  • Attack Pot - 30 mins
  • Defense Pot - 30 mins
  • Double Exp - 20 mins
  • Meteors
  • Normal Gems
  • Exp worth 1/2 Exp Ball
  • Exp worth 1 Exp Ball

Grimace Pumpkins Drop:
  • Double Exp - 1 Hour
  • Exp worth 1 Exp Ball
  • 500 Honor
  • Refined Gem
  • 5 Meteors
  • Proficiency Experience
  • Experience worth 2 Exp *****
  • DragonBall

Using the Magic Mirror will summon 3 ghosts at your location. Their stats will be based off your own level.
The ghosts have a chance of dropping a Surprise Box.

Inside the SurpriseBox you may find:
  • 5 meteors
  • Double Exp - 2 Hours
  • Unique 2 Socket Weapon
  • Elite Item
  • Exp worth 3 Exp *****
  • Meteor Scroll
  • DragonBall

This event will last until November 1st.

Also, this patch includes a few fixes and tweaks to improve gameplay.

Come join the fun!
Old 10/21/2014, 10:40   #35

After 5 minutes of play :
1. i registred 3 account , no matter which one i try to login it's the same ( the level 20 troj i made )
2. i found that mirror thing , wasn't able to attack the mobs
3. i'm level 25 cause i found a pumpkin that gave me a exp ball and i already get 0.00X exp and i don't even have gold for pots .
Anyway , best of luck with your server .
Old 10/21/2014, 13:08   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by [X]-Cape View Post
After 5 minutes of play :
1. i registred 3 account , no matter which one i try to login it's the same ( the level 20 troj i made )
2. i found that mirror thing , wasn't able to attack the mobs
3. i'm level 25 cause i found a pumpkin that gave me a exp ball and i already get 0.00X exp and i don't even have gold for pots .
Anyway , best of luck with your server .
My apologies for your troubles.

Unfortunately there is an issue in register page that is causing a problem. This is being resolved but in the mean time I fixed your accounts so they will work fine.

There was also an issue with the formula to adjust the ghost's statistics, this has also been resolved. They were spawning with 0 health and unable to be attacked because of that.

As far as exp goes, your character will receive 0.X at polt's, higher mobs will result in higher exp also. Pheasants will result in 0.00X at level 25 though.

To apologize for your troubles, I have deposited some event items into your inventory that should make up for your issues and help alot.

I have also adjusted the starting gold for new players. I had been meaning to but was focusing on the Halloween patch.

If there is anything I can do, let me know.
Old 10/24/2014, 13:00   #37

Some may have noticed the website was having technical difficulties over the last week.
As of now, the website has majority of its functionality back.
The register page still works so you are able to create a new account.
A couple things still do not function, like the server status, these will be brought back shortly but the server is still online so don't take the unavailable server status on the webpage as thinking the server is down because it isn't.

On another note, I want to give a little teaser/preview to a new feature that will be released Sunday night.
I am redesigning the nobility system and redefining how it affects game play.
The nobility system is going to turn into an auction style system.
Auctions will run from Monday - Sunday with them ending at Sunday on midnight.
Over the period of the week, your donations will be totaled as normal and when the auction ends, the top 5 donators (3 Kings/Queens, 2 Princes/Princesses) will be the winners of the auction.
These winners will be able to pick their reward from a predefined list that will include some things like DragonBalls, Extra Attack %, Extra Defense %.
The non item rewards like the Extra Attack % will remain active for the entire week that they won the auction and will end at the same time the new Auction ends.

At the end of every auction, all donations are reset and a new auction starts.
Also, the nobility effects/medals like the King effect will no longer show on the top donators. They will show on the current weeks auction winners so you can clearly distinguish them and recognize if someone may have an extra 20% attack.

These rewards can be the difference between a Victory or a Failure in such events as Guild War or the Tower Of Babel.

More details will be given on release of this feature.

Pumpkins from the Halloween event have a chance of rewarding money bags so come stock up before this feature is released and be one of the first winners!

Finally, this weekend will be an extra experience weekend and all exp rewarded will be 5x instead of 3x. Take advantage as this starts in 12 hours and ends on Sunday at midnight.

***EDIT***
The weekend event has started and the exp rate has been increased to 5x. It is for this weekend only.
Note that the pumpkins from the Halloween event award double exp. With double exp active your experience goes to 10x!
Old 10/27/2014, 16:47   #38

Alrighty, new week, new patch, new feature.

To get things rolling:

The weekend exp event has ended and exp rates have been returned to normal.
Secondly, the patch introduces alot of minor bug fixes, I will list the main ones here:
  • Passive skills in TG fixed
  • +1 stone composing was fixed mid-week
  • Single shot arrow reloading fixed mid-week
  • Spawns in TC increased monster amount by 25%
  • Plus other fixes/improvements as necessary

Finally on to the new feature - Nobility Auctions!

Auctions will be held Monday-Sunday each week, ending at Sunday on midnight.
All gold donated will be accumulated as normal in the nobility system.
When the auction ends, the TOP 5 donators will be the winners for that week.
All donations will be reset, gold will NOT be returned to non-winners (or winners) and the auction for the new week will start.

Winners of the auction can go see the Auctioneer in TwinCity by the Job Center entrance.
Depending on what rank you placed in the Auction, you will be able to choose from ONE of the following rewards:

RankAttack BonusDefense BonusBonus HPBonus EXPDragonBallsIncreased Drop %
130%30%50%300%5Yes
220%20%40%250%4Yes
315%15%30%200%3Yes
410%10%20%150%2Yes
55%5%10%125%1Yes

Please note, all bonus %'s last for the entire week until the current's week auction ends., this include the increased drop percentage.

Also, the nobility effects for top donators such as King/Prince etc will no longer appear on the current top donators. They will appear on the previous week's auction winner based on the rank they won in the Auction. (Rank 1-3 = King, Rank 4-5 = Prince).
This let's you know that these people won the auction and may be carrying a bonus percentage such as attack, however you won't know exactly what it is.

This weeks auction is now running, and everyone is welcome to join.

The next feature I am planning on implementing is a FB/SS tournament that will run constantly with leaderboards. Hopefully it will be ready by the end of next weekend.
So all you PVP fans out there will have a great place to test your skills against each other.

Come join the fun, you won't be disappointed.
Old 10/28/2014, 20:22   #39

r u sure that register page work ??
i register 3 accounts and say failed login account and password are invaild
Old 10/28/2014, 23:17   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido_mm View Post
r u sure that register page work ??
i register 3 accounts and say failed login account and password are invaild
Your accounts registered fine.
Please make sure you download the client from the webpage.
Then run conquerloader.exe instead of play.exe

If you ran play.exe, re-extract the conquer client and run the conquerloader.exe

Once conquer opens, log into the Light server.
Old 10/29/2014, 19:25   #41

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Do people still play copservers? :O

Seems every server I look up no longer uses an online counter so it's hard to tell if it's a like 10 ppl, 100 ppl, 1000 ppl on some of these servers.

Just curious cause I assumed most ppl moved on long ago.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2014, 20:17   #42

Goodluck mike, your put a lot of effort and hope you get the player's you deserve, sadly the conquer community prefer non quality servers over quality ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post

Seems every server I look up no longer uses an online counter so it's hard to tell if it's a like 10 ppl, 100 ppl, 1000 ppl on some of these servers.

Conquer dieing little by little, and the majority of the server geting the majority of player's are non quality ones for the most part.
Old 10/29/2014, 20:37   #43

New patch:
  • Fixed archer damage (Especially for lower levels)
  • Gave new players starting items
  • Added monster hunter quest for characters below level 120. See the City Captain in each city (TC Captain, PC Captain etc). Can be completed 3 times a day total for exp rewards.
  • Increased spawns in TC
  • Drop rates now adjust based on your profession. This will result in a slight increase for trojans/warriors/taoists. Archers will still get the best drops since they kill more monsters faster but this will give other professions a slight boost to lower the gap a little.
  • Fixed a few issues with TG.
  • Server status on website is back up (Thanks to Sedat)
Old 10/30/2014, 12:43   #44

elite*gold: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post

The same here lol! Just interested in LOL now and Zone4!

P.S: Nice guides you provide in your stream!
Old 10/30/2014, 13:50   #45

Chat box has been added to the website.
You can find it in the main menu or visit this link:

Feel free to visit, will be glad to answer any questions.

Thanks to Sedat for the chat box setup.

Tags
5065, classic, conquer, redemption