If it's a system.io error, you don't have it in your CO folder, or your CO folder is corrupt (use the newest client), otherwise make sure you have .NET 4.5 installed.
Maybe gonna install the client again, it seems corrupted. Thanks.
Cool server you got man, a mix of New and Old CO, it's quite amazing, gonna keep up playing until I pwned all the players. xD
I have something to ask, to be 2nd reborn, we need to do it's quest? As well as getting 1st reborn, and getting moonboxe's etc...
We haven't finished 2nd RB yet, or even started planning out what we're going to do for it. It's definitely going to be an awesome quest though. We don't have the moon box quest implemented yet, we'll likely add something like that later. The first reborn quest ties into Dis City.
I may be criticized for this, but any idea as to why NTI Media Maker 9 is initiating after I run the autopatcher? Client doesn't load, just NTI Media Maker ha
Fixed a couple of lag issues we've been having past 1-2 days.
Added Elite/Team PKT
Fixed a couple of issues with Guild War / GCs
Increased exp for lower levels
Slightly increased exp rates.
Still running into the same problem. I reinstalled it all just to see but once I try to start the autopatcher it'll update andddd then just open NTI Media Maker.. Any idea? -__-
Still running into the same problem. I reinstalled it all just to see but once I try to start the autopatcher it'll update andddd then just open NTI Media Maker.. Any idea? -__-
Can you PM me teamviewer information? Or, if you'd like to try fixing it yourself:
Go to Start, type in:
launcher.exe
Rename whatever is found to like "launcher2.exe"
Try running the autopatcher again. Alternatively, after the autopatcher is ran, you could run launcher.exe (found in your Conquer folder) as an administrator to launch the game.