Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer51 Extreme and Classic Server

Discussion on Conquer51 Extreme and Classic Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old 01/04/2014, 21:58   #31

elite*gold: 0
i have backup the server i have all ur files, it was in betaphase when u played the server. the server started last january1 2014 the day this thread is posted. We have finished testing all the things needed to, now its ready.as u can see we did not deleted ur characters only the items and cps/gold/rank. The reason for the deletion is because the droprates are now finalized, in beta we have trials and errors of the drop rates to know whats the best drop rate we could implement , now its done. since we have backup all the players character a total of 9 characters exactly it does mean that we are going to do something to those players, like a give aways of their hardwork. The site is not yet done , the details are not yet posted in the site. We did the deletion of the items and cps to finalize the game we did this now because there are still few players registered, few means easy to handle, 1 give away per person. Im not good in english sorry. Those who played before the deletion will get something from us. Information will be posted in our official site, not in this advertise thread.

1 character per 1 person , i wont be posting on how to get the giveaways in this thread for the reason that some will pretend he/she played, or something like that.

I will be asking the account/pass privately in game, once the pass/acc is in our backup database the player will get something.

Those who played before the deletion of cps/gold/items will get something from us in game. Contact me in game. We have all the details of every character that played in our betaphase. No one can pretend they played before the deletion. We will be giving a compensation item to those betaplayers, just contact me in game named Marc[GM]. Those who will not respect the [GM] will get nothing and be ignored. Thank you, the server is now fully opened!
Old 01/04/2014, 22:21   #32

Oh ok well that makes more sense because from the message you left on the server only said that you restarted the server due to fairness and not because of beta.
Old 01/04/2014, 22:25   #33

Its offline? And a 1 hour download isn't very attractive.

Will people be able to abuse certain spawns to get a higher droprate and become +5 instantly? Or gain 1 soc every 3 days?

Edit: lol not being funny but a lvl 1 char isn't supposed to 1 hit a lvl 116 char... :S
Old 01/05/2014, 05:08   #34

I tried your server. I regret everything besides downloading the client. Got myselfe all the new maps i wanted without the hassle of downloading patches from tq :3

Seriously, how can you be in beta - nvm - how can you claim to be out of it. The ping is awful (for me, fiber connection btw) the "fair" rates and damage calculations are just ridiculous and i can one hit anything on lvl without gear.

Oh, btw: Cheat Engine works quite well on your server :3
Old 01/05/2014, 05:25   #35

Quote:
Seriously, how can you be in beta - nvm - how can you claim to be out of it. The ping is awful (for me, fiber connection btw) the "fair" rates and damage calculations are just ridiculous and i can one hit anything on lvl without gear. before i forgot, there are a bunch of monsters looking like real players, they are pheasants that look like players it means they are mobs.
the damage was recalculated yesterday. You cant 1 hit anything on lvl without gear thats ridiculous. I dont know why ur ping is so how, i live in philippines my ping is 300-500 , my friend lives in canada his ping is 50-100 , and some other outside philippines 50-200, and 1 more thing, in my server if ur ping is 1000 , the delay of it in game is 1-2 seconds.

Quote:
how can you claim to be out of it
every server not all though will start at beta test, cause u cant fully know ur server performance and the doprate final implementation if no players will play it.

Quote:
Got myselfe all the new maps i wanted without the hassle of downloading patches from tq :3
Good for you.

Quote:
I regret everything besides downloading the client.
Sorry about that.

Bugs?

Old 01/05/2014, 12:18   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcbacor6666 View Post
the damage was recalculated yesterday. You cant 1 hit anything on lvl without gear thats ridiculous. I dont know why ur ping is so how, i live in philippines my ping is 300-500 , my friend lives in canada his ping is 50-100 , and some other outside philippines 50-200, and 1 more thing, in my server if ur ping is 1000 , the delay of it in game is 1-2 seconds.

every server not all though will start at beta test, cause u cant fully know ur server performance and the doprate final implementation if no players will play it.

Good for you.

Sorry about that.

Bugs?

I´m not even joking, I one hit the gm yesterday when I was lvl 1-14. I did 4k damage on him when I was low lvl and had no gear. Also there was this archer Nolimit autohunt in twincity, and I killed him a few times being lvl -15 and him being lvl 116. Please check out your game, its messed up.
Old 01/05/2014, 12:39   #37

logged in today all gears gone totally nekid lol what a server.
Old 01/05/2014, 12:56   #38

Quote:
when did u made ur characters? lol ur the only person that lost all ur gears? and ur posts is 7? that sounds familiar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushpupies! View Post
I´m not even joking, I one hit the gm yesterday when I was lvl 1-14. I did 4k damage on him when I was low lvl and had no gear. Also there was this archer Nolimit autohunt in twincity, and I killed him a few times being lvl -15 and him being lvl 116. Please check out your game, its messed up.
you 1hit the gm today? now relogin to ur character and attack anyone then screenshot

Old 01/05/2014, 13:11   #39

what has my post count got to do with anything, probally been a member way before you.
Old 01/05/2014, 13:29   #40

cuz some players admin from other servers are posting weird things in any random new server without even knowing what the server have to offer.

Quote:
like that, u lost all ur gears? how come i dont see any any of your EntityID in my item table? and if ur one of any server beta tester, before posting anything ur unsure of whats happening kindly visit the official site to where ur playing, cuz any gm will post things on their site on whats happening to the server.
Old 01/06/2014, 01:04   #41

told you this dude makes a new server every week . that's why I didn't join , i'm looking for a decent leveling server for a LONG time
Old 01/06/2014, 01:09   #42

ok i lvled to 110 naked fair does.
Old 01/06/2014, 04:54   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by [X]-Cape View Post
told you this dude makes a new server every week . that's why I didn't join , i'm looking for a decent leveling server for a LONG time
give me a prof, link to my threads where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah View Post
ok i lvled to 110 naked fair does.
you leveled 110 and naked? and asking if that is fair? man you wont get items if u dont work hard, if ur looking for a server to have full items and level in minutes, then this place is not for u.

Are u thinking that this fair im talking about is if someone have this items , u almost must have it without doing anything?
then this is for you , have it for free ^^
Old 01/18/2014, 18:18   #44

just let ppl know LADYLUCK is in there. hunt db n lottery is ur road. and it call classic
Old 01/18/2014, 18:20   #45

take note our lottery doesn't give super items , eliteitems, soc, prizes, Lottery only prize rare garments and some stuff. "no db" this is to prevent lottery abuse.