SilentDeath you obviously know nothing or very little about web dev. And your last statement about making an entire site safe for attacks, injections etc. made me laugh. Oh well.
I mirrored your website and accidently forgot to link the images, leading them to be empty when I discovered this, which is a little easier to see than by looking at the HTML-code itself.
The entire website is built up using small images, which is completely wrong. Each image is also an unique element, causing it more time to load.
Anyway, to the good stuff.
Here is the old site (using Dans host teamyakuza.com) Check the amount of requests made, ranking and page size.
Whereas mine gets a whole lot better stats
New: Old:
Also compare the sourcecodes, where mine is readable and the generated one was just.. horrible.
Dan, hit me up on FB and I'll send you required files if you want them.
SilentDeath you obviously know nothing or very little about web dev. And your last statement about making an entire site safe for attacks, injections etc. made me laugh. Oh well.
I mirrored your website and accidently forgot to link the images, leading them to be empty when I discovered this, which is a little easier to see than by looking at the HTML-code itself.
The entire website is built up using small images, which is completely wrong. Each image is also an unique element, causing it more time to load.
Anyway, to the good stuff.
Here is the old site (using Dans host teamyakuza.com) Check the amount of requests made, ranking and page size.
Whereas mine gets a whole lot better stats
Also compare the sourcecodes, where mine is readable and the generated one was just.. horrible.
Dan, hit me up on FB and I'll send you required files if you want them.
HMHMHM instant loadage vs 15-20 seconds delay...
I wonder which one loads faster mhmm.
hehe, good work (Y)
@Silent death - i tend to stay away from Div because they tend to move from browser to browser.
that`s why css is a must, and you work in percentages instead of fixed sizes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder
SilentDeath you obviously know nothing or very little about web dev. And your last statement about making an entire site safe for attacks, injections etc. made me laugh.
well at least i`m not sucking up to a crappy server like this one by wasting my time coding their site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs
^ How a decent server website can look and be written.
agreed. That site is why i installed l2h in the first time.
Obviously you have no clue who I am or why I'm doing this. I personally dislike Ultimatium, but I've known Dan (Zatoichi) for serveral years, we've worked together etc and he always helps me out when it comes to design, so why not give back a little?
And no, I do not play AcidCO or will not either for that matter. This was strictly to help Dan.
Obviously you have no clue who I am or why I'm doing this. I personally dislike Ultimatium, but I've known Dan (Zatoichi) for serveral years, we've worked together etc and he always helps me out when it comes to design, so why not give back a little?
And no, I do not play AcidCO or will not either for that matter. This was strictly to help Dan.
yeah it`s obvious we dunno each other, yet you start throwing bullshit my way for no apparent reason.
I`m not gonna start dissecting this whole conversation we had, but you did start throwing rocks when i was talking directly to Ulti..
Ulti, for emme's sake I hope you washed your *** today..
lets not air grievances ^^ - I will take into consideration all you have shown (to those who have) and tried to explain to me =) thank you SilentDeath, Emme, Korvacs, and everyone else. Hopefully the site will be back up by tomorrow-ish with a few changes and I'm sure the page will function better for it. Thanks again!
nice, ty emme, ill catch you on FB shortly! Thanks a million!
lets not air grievances ^^ - I will take into consideration all you have shown (to those who have) and tried to explain to me =) thank you SilentDeath, Emme, Korvacs, and everyone else. Hopefully the site will be back up by tomorrow-ish with a few changes and I'm sure the page will function better for it. Thanks again!
nice, ty emme, ill catch you on FB shortly! Thanks a million!
small hint: you don't have to go too far in webdesigning, a simple nice design is usually more then enough ; )
[Video] AcidCOV3 New AI System 05/17/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 28 Replies I was a little bored and needed to design a new AI system.. so here is what i put together :)
AcidCO - Christmas - YouTube
PS: more infos about AcidCO here
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-disc ussions-questions/2290449-acidco-coming-soon-ready .html