Guys I been playing this server for a while now and its great. I was top trojan on counleashed with donating..but with this server its totally different! They have the best friendly pms and always willing to help! Its not an easy server all you have to do is hunt and you will be rewarded! Donators are not overpowered like other private servers! A person who hunts the most will get the most..I'm going to post pics when i get on computer at the house ^^.
Most of quests has been modified to make the reward more rewarding and make the quests worth doing them! Recently there has been added a quest which allows us to obtain Cup! If You don't like Fade To Black then You don't like conquer!
If you hunt hardcore for 2-3 days you be able to 2-4 players who been playing ever since the server been up! He will be removing the bp so there is no overpowered class on this server! Just like old times on regular co2! Gah cant wait!
Nope, but you can go on forums and add suggestions and the owner will follow up on your suggestions if many people like it in a poll. The server is fair and is growing like crazy. Its really stable and haven't had no problems from it. Got unlimited stamina arena which makes it a special server for people who just love ss/fbing.
We got some new things I would like to tell you about.
1st of them is quest
Really good rewards for people who can survive, do not open box and collect gold one ^^
2nd thing is our new map where you can duel with your friends or haters w/e you like and enjoy infinitive stamina and awesome looking new arena blade and sword. NPC can teach you fixed fb/ss for free, if you want.
3rd new quest is called quest. Simple hunting quest. Your are going to map and have to kill Doves till you kill the right one, quest for all levels and classes.
4th the most loved thing we implement last days is . Every one can enter this map for VotingPoints and enjoy his 5 minutes with HUGE increased DB's drop.
next is added to TC. Helps you get socket with out boring spamming mets.
Oh and I forgot to admit that we kind of changed our reward system for voting. We decided to add instead of FTBPoints from voting and awesome new rewards.
I think that is all for now :P if I find something else whats new Ill add here. I would like to share everything with you guys to show you how unique and awesome our server is.
So basically you are saying me that I cant advertise my server in advertising section?
Look on L2H thread how many posts with news, updates and other like that they have lol I didnt see any one warned them cuz of that. If you hate me, go ahead but keep it personally, out of forum please.
Regards
Troll<3 ^^
EDIT: I see L2H posts even all their quests guides on EPVP site.
Looking for a server that is simple to get on 03/09/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies Im looking for a server that is really simple to get on, like download a patch, register and ur in or something like that, not go and download millions of patches and then hamachi and then copy crap in eo folder. So if u kno of any server like that pls post on here thanks:D:D