Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FadeToBlack ~ Simple CO2 server

Discussion on FadeToBlack ~ Simple CO2 server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/29/2012, 00:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
Guys I been playing this server for a while now and its great. I was top trojan on counleashed with donating..but with this server its totally different! They have the best friendly pms and always willing to help! Its not an easy server all you have to do is hunt and you will be rewarded! Donators are not overpowered like other private servers! A person who hunts the most will get the most..I'm going to post pics when i get on computer at the house ^^.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2012, 00:09   #32

True. The best geared player didnt donate at all XD
Old 05/29/2012, 00:13   #33

Dont come rub it in! Guys..he cant fb or ss so come join and **** him with noob gear xD

Me and Daddy playing around in the jail! Dont you just love the garments hehe
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2012, 07:45   #34

Most of quests has been modified to make the reward more rewarding and make the quests worth doing them! Recently there has been added a quest which allows us to obtain Cup! If You don't like Fade To Black then You don't like conquer!
Old 06/01/2012, 18:51   #35

agreed, it's awesome
Old 06/01/2012, 19:41   #36

If you hunt hardcore for 2-3 days you be able to 2-4 players who been playing ever since the server been up! He will be removing the bp so there is no overpowered class on this server! Just like old times on regular co2! Gah cant wait!
Old 06/03/2012, 21:54   #37

is this server still up? if it is, can someone post the site up to dl it. feel like trying it out.
Old 06/04/2012, 00:59   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbruh View Post
is this server still up? if it is, can someone post the site up to dl it. feel like trying it out.
this is the official website this server is great donators are not over powered and non donators can get what donators can get
Old 06/07/2012, 14:01   #39

There are all new garments we added for donators. Yeah they are just awesome and all these effects makes them looks so cool XD
Old 06/07/2012, 18:42   #40

money money money money....
want it? better add auto loot gold for vip
Old 06/07/2012, 23:38   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharanthula View Post
money money money money....
want it? better add auto loot gold for vip
people tried a few times to get them to add it and they didnt so they will not even if you pay them 500$
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2012, 00:14   #42

Nope, but you can go on forums and add suggestions and the owner will follow up on your suggestions if many people like it in a poll. The server is fair and is growing like crazy. Its really stable and haven't had no problems from it. Got unlimited stamina arena which makes it a special server for people who just love ss/fbing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2012, 12:29   #43

We got some new things I would like to tell you about.

1st
of them is quest
Really good rewards for people who can survive, do not open box and collect gold one ^^

2nd
thing is our new map where you can duel with your friends or haters w/e you like and enjoy infinitive stamina and awesome looking new arena blade and sword. NPC can teach you fixed fb/ss for free, if you want.

3rd new quest is called quest. Simple hunting quest. Your are going to map and have to kill Doves till you kill the right one, quest for all levels and classes.

4th
the most loved thing we implement last days is . Every one can enter this map for VotingPoints and enjoy his 5 minutes with HUGE increased DB's drop.

next
is added to TC. Helps you get socket with out boring spamming mets.

Oh and I forgot to admit that we kind of changed our reward system for voting. We decided to add instead of FTBPoints from voting and awesome new rewards.

I think that is all for now :P if I find something else whats new Ill add here. I would like to share everything with you guys to show you how unique and awesome our server is.

Old 06/17/2012, 06:09   #44

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You know... there's an edit button for a reason. Continually bumping your thread with updates is kinda annoying.
Old 06/17/2012, 12:01   #45

So basically you are saying me that I cant advertise my server in advertising section?
Look on L2H thread how many posts with news, updates and other like that they have lol I didnt see any one warned them cuz of that. If you hate me, go ahead but keep it personally, out of forum please.

Regards
Troll<3 ^^

EDIT: I see L2H posts even all their quests guides on EPVP site.
Closed Thread