Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a server that is simple to get on

Discussion on Looking for a server that is simple to get on within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a server that is simple to get on

Im looking for a server that is really simple to get on, like download a patch, register and ur in or something like that, not go and download millions of patches and then hamachi and then copy **** in eo folder. So if u kno of any server like that pls post on here thanks
Old 03/09/2008, 14:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Acme one is easiest. all you gota do is download 3 patches n your off
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Making a simple server
05/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
step by step teach me make a simple server...1by1:handsdown::handsdown: im to noob n beginner 4 all this..realy 1 2 know how n how...im on9 at this forum 20hour a day...just leave msg n guide:handsdown::handsdown:thank you
Simple questions, simple answers :)
11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hello guys :) I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :) 1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ? 2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
Simple Guide to Setting up a Paladin Server!
11/26/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
Okay so I had alot of trouble with getting my paladin database on the server so I thought I would tell you guys how this works in steps... 1) Download the server files here 2) Download and install Wamp5 if you need to. 3) Put the my2 folder from srvr4ever.rar into: Wamp --> MySQL --> Data 4) Then from there go up a folder and go to bin and open WinMySQLadmin.exe
Simple Question Needs Simple Answer[If CR gone what bot we can use]
08/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
If CR is not free what BOT can we use in PH... Many players in Ph asking that question.... TY...