Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ConquerGods - Pure Classic Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ConquerGods - Pure Classic Server

Hi everyone!

ConquerGods is a purely classical CO server. It is based on a 1.0 client (pre 2.0 patch), but using 2.0 interface graphics. The client has also been heavily optimized to allow for better graphics, bug fixes, etc.
The server it's self has been completely written from scratch and based on rates and algorithms from the earliest available Conquer binary (this means all damage calculations, drop rates, quests, monsters, etc are all exactly like they were in 1.0).

There is no battle power, lottery, CPs, etc. Only the original 4 classes.

The rates are currently about medium-low (on average 2-3x better than classic CO).

For more info, you can visit our server website:

PS: I'll be updating this topic with more info and pictures as I get time. However, the server is 30 minutes away from launch as I write this

Here are some images:

Thanks
9 Users
Old   #2

We wish Conquer Gods and Nukusu a warm welcome to Elite PVPers. Yes I own a competing server - but this level of development and community participation is what Ultimation and I strive for in our own server - and wish for the community of conquer online private server gaming as a whole.

We wish to see more projects at this level of quality and coding.

This is the type of development that will re-kindle our community; we feel the same way about our server development.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3

Some seriously extraordinary client improvements matched with an awesome server.
I haven't been more impressed with a private server ever. Great job.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!
I also completely agree EliteMagus, it's time to bring back the Conquer development community !

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,297
Wow, someone else who uses .NET Core. I'll be releasing a source soon that runs on Core as well! Hope to see you helping out more and being more involved. We're an inclusive bunch, so you're very welcomed. I'll see to adding you to our discord when I get home. Hope to see more development as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

I made an account on this server and I love it so far. Ping is decent even though I'm from EU.
Old   #7

GoodServer, good ppl in here..! VeryNiceServer!!!!
Old   #8

I was just wondering, isn't the pure 1.0 classic, low rates US market kind of saturated with LegacyConquer having been launched a month ago or so ? the EU market on the other hand could use a new competitor with these qualifications, I see no point in two servers sharing the same view on what would be a good server splitting up the already scarce classic US population.
Old   #9

I didn't release this server with the intentions of splitting up the 'market'. It's simply on a US server because I am from the US and it's better ping / speed. It's the same server I have been using for testing/development as well.

Eventually, depending on the split of the population, moving the server would be a possibility - but right now since I am still doing heavy development it's better to have it on a US server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusku View Post
I didn't release this server with the intentions of splitting up the 'market'. It's simply on a US server because I am from the US and it's better ping / speed. It's the same server I have been using for testing/development as well.

Eventually, depending on the split of the population, moving the server would be a possibility - but right now since I am still doing heavy development it's better to have it on a US server.
I don't really buy into that narrative and nor should you, I'd say over half of the players I've come across on your server are European. Do you.

Great ping even for me in Ireland.
Old   #11

nice server
one of the few i want to put effort playing for last 2-3 years

client runs very smoothly
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Been playing this server for some days now and it really gives you the nostalgic feeling of 1.0!

I feel like the time I put in here is worth more than any pserver at the moment, because +'s and super/elite items are worth something! (High level people running around with refineds, uniques.. lols.. amazing!)

Also Nusku the dev working his *** off to fix any urgent bugs, respect for that.

One thing that bugs me is that you raised the mining rates, you should never listen to the community because people will abuse the **** out of anything. Others than that 9.5/10, great work really smooth server and being from Europe I get 200-250 pings, it's OK!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miner2 View Post
Been playing this server for some days now and it really gives you the nostalgic feeling of 1.0!

I feel like the time I put in here is worth more than any pserver at the moment, because +'s and super/elite items are worth something! (High level people running around with refineds, uniques.. lols.. amazing!)

Also Nusku the dev working his *** off to fix any urgent bugs, respect for that.

One thing that bugs me is that you raised the mining rates, you should never listen to the community because people will abuse the **** out of anything. Others than that 9.5/10, great work really smooth server and being from Europe I get 200-250 pings, it's OK!
The economy is pretty great I agree, it's great that your grind actually has payouts that can put you above other players if you put in the work. Sick of crappy pay to win servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

Started yesterday, already liking it, it's as close to classic as you can get.

(Also, for anyone that has an issue like I did when starting the client, "D3dx9_43.dll Not Found", google for directx runtime web installer).
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

Thanks guys!

Also, as of today we officially hit a peak of about 225 players online concurrently! Quite a feat given the server has only been up for a week and a half

Thanks
1 User