Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Learn c#, look here!

Old 05/04/2010, 23:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuyWithTheCodes View Post
it wasn't created to make hacks.
ya it was

Old 05/05/2010, 00:28   #17

elite*gold: 0
Lol

Tags
c# c sharp tutorial help

« [Help]C# How to convert memory value to string? | [RELEASE](Crypto)Sdl Creator »

Similar Threads
Want to learn.
05/30/2010 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
Hi guys, i'm new on this forum and I'm looking for some help about how to program a bot, I'm a programmer (C#, VB and Java but mostly C#) but have no experience with games so if someone can tell me wich game files should I check to start I would...
Would like to learn.....
12/27/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
I would like to learn how to wallhack in PW. I have used revo and KaZpa's. but i would like to learn how to do this so i cna share and not just leech -_-.:rolleyes: step by step tut would work alot. I have mainly used c++, and autoit.
What do YOU want to learn?
10/02/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 19 Replies
Hey guys, Im just wondering what you guys are wanting to learn about programming. Im wanting to write a tutorial on something, I just dont know what people are interested in. Some questions in which I would like you to answer if you are...
I want to learn something about all these
03/26/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I both play games properly and I cheat in some games, but as I shall tell you, those were extremly easy hacks or ones I downloaded from the internet. The most succeseful hack I have done was some scripts for Crysis muty player a few...
im willing to learn...
11/06/2007 - Archlord - 2 Replies
well i am really interesting in packet hacking..i find this so delicate so great and i want to start with archlord..it is just that im a bit lost and i would like you guyz that know this forum to help me find out which posts i could read in order to...