Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how i launch conquer.exe from different loader?

Discussion on how i launch conquer.exe from different loader? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how i launch conquer.exe from different loader?

hello guys i have conquer.exe file and loader my private server is working if i open from the loader.
and won't work if i open from anywhere else
now i want to open my server but not from the loader i got injector open source i want to open conquer.exe from my exe file not the loader i have
my question is how to link my exe wich is the output of injector to conquer.exe
to open the server and disable the old loader so no one can use it to open the game? sorry for my bad english

i have a little knowledge of ollydbg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fast-Conquer - Different Conquer Classic Server
01/05/2022 - CO2 PServer Archive - 0 Replies
Welcome everYone! Information: - Version 5065 - Original 4 classes. - Level 135. - Plus 12. - Old Jump - 2nd rebirth. - No battle power.
same source different vps have different result kindly look
11/22/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
my source running in vps1: this appears - Unable to load DLL 'Libeay34.dll': The specified module could not be found. same source running in vps2: no error like Unable to load DLL 'Libeay34.dll': The specified module could not be found. why? how come that in my vps 1 that error appear but in my vps 2 there is no error like that. same source. in my gamecrytography.cs
AccSelling!!Different Games/keys,Different Prices!
10/29/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
account selling Nfs account with 3000boost and little money and cars.5-10euros. Battlefield heroes acc with few permanentguns weapons on 2 chars 5-10euros. 2x Battlefield play4free accs with 1time :1perm gun and uniforms etc and 1time 2 permguns and sunglasses 1acc 5-10euros battleforge acc with plants set: 10euros
[HELP]How to make different drop in different maps?
12/27/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Hello everyone i need to know how i could make different drop in different map? example in cronus drop 270eps card..but in elven i want make 2700eps card drop..?how could i do that?i mean i want make drop 2700eps card avaible in elven city only.. if someone know please share your ideas here