Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a Classic source ( can be developed)

Discussion on Looking for a Classic source ( can be developed) within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a Classic source ( can be developed)

Hi there,

To myself working als salesman at a big IT company, co was part of my life while studying bwl.
Earlier i learned c# in the school for 3 years, not very good at it, but i am adaptive.

However, i want to start ( not create) a new co server on my own and need a programmer to help develop a good source out of a existing or creste a new one.

I know many of you will say learn it or leave it, i see your point.
The fact is until i have made m own one it will cost me 1000s of hours, and my time is rare when it comes to that huge amount of time in a hobby.

Im willing to pay well, for a person that has reputation and a helfpful mindset.

I know i will not get a good source and programmer for 100,200,300 bucks probably it‘ll take anfew more steps..

However, If you have reputation, not 1 post instead a few more and are interested in this jobit let me know.
An existing source is fine when developed right.

We can even talk about a monthly fee until i gixed my skills whatever.

Let me know your thoughts, pm board how u wish.

I will only answer legit epvpers, and i am open to price discussion so if you think ah he wont be willing to pay it, ask me and lets figure out.

Only pros i will not answer newbies like me.

Cheers
Fred
Old 03/23/2021, 07:00   #2

I have a source that was used in production once, but the codebase is such a mess, so a few weeks ago I've begun writing from scratch using Spirited's Source(Comet) as the base. Its built to only understand logging in which is great!

I've implemented the Chat System and started on mobs. It will be months before it will be in alpha. I'm using this project for education purposes only so the source will eventually be opened source.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2021, 22:29   #3

you can talk to me here
Old 06/14/2021, 15:51   #4

Gents this thread was created in 2020...
Old 06/18/2021, 10:42   #5

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefora11 View Post
I've implemented the Chat System and started on mobs. It will be months before it will be in alpha. I'm using this project for education purposes only so the source will eventually be opened source.
Out of the topic: I just respect you and your patience.
Old 06/18/2021, 13:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyk418 View Post
Hi there,

To myself working als salesman at a big IT company, co was part of my life while studying bwl.
Earlier i learned c# in the school for 3 years, not very good at it, but i am adaptive.

However, i want to start ( not create) a new co server on my own and need a programmer to help develop a good source out of a existing or creste a new one.

I know many of you will say learn it or leave it, i see your point.
The fact is until i have made m own one it will cost me 1000s of hours, and my time is rare when it comes to that huge amount of time in a hobby.

Im willing to pay well, for a person that has reputation and a helfpful mindset.

I know i will not get a good source and programmer for 100,200,300 bucks probably it‘ll take anfew more steps..

However, If you have reputation, not 1 post instead a few more and are interested in this jobit let me know.
An existing source is fine when developed right.

We can even talk about a monthly fee until i gixed my skills whatever.

Let me know your thoughts, pm board how u wish.

I will only answer legit epvpers, and i am open to price discussion so if you think ah he wont be willing to pay it, ask me and lets figure out.

Only pros i will not answer newbies like me.

Cheers
Fred
Bro, you can use the Paradise source which is a leaked source from the Shannarar (Conquer Origins today) it does have tons of bugs but it can be fixed.