Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 20:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Silkroad Online-Islam Race is not beeing developed

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,702
Received Thanks: 1,546
Silkroad Online-Islam Race is not beeing developed



English translation:
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2009, GameOn held a user conference for Silkroad Online in Akihabara, Tokyo. Future updates were announced and questions from users were answered.

The conference was chaired by Shinji Yanazawa(柳澤 真氏), one of the Silkroad Online producers. Questions submitted by Silkroad Online players were answered by Che Ihon(チェ・インホ), one of the Silkroad Online developers.

Q. When will the Islam update come out? Is it true that there will be a separated version of Silkroad Online for Islam race when it comes out?

A. Islam region will not be created as a separate game or a separate version of Silkroad Online. We are still deciding on how to and when to start creating the Islam region. We understand that it is important to develop the Islam region for our users. However, we think that having a more perfect gaming system on the current content of Silkroad Online should be our first priority. We will think about the Islam region of Silkroad Online once the current version is more stable and smoother.
Sounds a bit dissapointing,but it looks like Islam will be implemented only as a region,and that will be alot later then expected.



audi0slave is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 2
hm, well atleast the good thing is they're thinking about fixing the ****** gameplay of silkroad atm.


supremeskills is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexx. View Post


English translation:


Sounds a bit dissapointing,but it looks like Islam will be implemented only as a region,and that will be alot later then expected.
well , every one know that Joymax employeers dont know anything (every one that calls to seul office ... or talk with some GM)

whatever , if they wont debelop Islam raze for ISRO 1 , will debelop it for SRO 2
ibiohazardi is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,441
Received Thanks: 713
a shorter version of what they said in that press conference

Quote:
1.There will be no islam/or any of this kind of ****;
2.There will be no silkroad 2;
3.We will not improve the game as it is,just change opcodes;

I.We will continue to overpower the silkchargers;
II.We will continue to add new stuff for the silkchargers;
III.We will make silkroad officially P2P;


alecz24 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 36
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,534
Received Thanks: 536
joymax doesnt even own silkroad now anyways, they sold it to another company
2F@st is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 969
Received Thanks: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
joymax doesnt even own silkroad now anyways, they sold it to another company
no joymax still own the big part of silkroad lol the other campany (WeMade)
owns only 25% while the rest (75%) still remain for Joymax
Ninja1337 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 36
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,534
Received Thanks: 536
eow, when i read it, it was like a higher percentage, but meh..


2F@st is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Silkroad Arabian / Islam Race Information
Here some information about the arabian race update that will come soon in kSRO (I hope :P).
349 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
Silkroad Arabian / Islam Race Information
Here some information about the arabian race update that will come soon in kSRO. Islamic characters can summon Genies. The genies can...
6 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.