Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help.

Discussion on Help. within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help.

Hello everyone.
I know it's 2k19 and it's probably too late to ask this but I'll blow up to know how to mess with .c3 files in mesh. I'm trying to edit accessories and I can only find their files in texture, hard to find in mesh. How do people do it..? If I want to change shape of accessories and other stuff. How do you know their files in .c3?
Old 10/28/2019, 21:45   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedair2 View Post
Hello everyone.
I know it's 2k19 and it's probably too late to ask this but I'll blow up to know how to mess with .c3 files in mesh. I'm trying to edit accessories and I can only find their files in texture, hard to find in mesh. How do people do it..? If I want to change shape of accessories and other stuff. How do you know their files in .c3?
Unfortunately, I think all this work is private. Of the work I've been fortunate enough to gain access to, they use 3DS Max and script to convert the model between the two formats. There's an old version of this script available here that you can download, but I think it only converts in one direction.
Old 01/25/2021, 14:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Unfortunately, I think all this work is private. Of the work I've been fortunate enough to gain access to, they use 3DS Max and script to convert the model between the two formats. There's an old version of this script available here that you can download, but I think it only converts in one direction.
been a long time and all but well, I'm kinda new in programming and stuff, I learned C# recently and I am trying to know what else I should learn in order to be capable of running a private server or be capable of doing other stuff, like make programs and whatnot. any chance you're willing to help me? even just by telling me what I should learn because I've been trying to know and I've been looking for someone who's actually good at this stuff and yeahhh, decided to get on epvpers today and saw the notification from you so I thought maybe you're willing to help a beginner