Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 02:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have a general question about creating a bot

Discussion on I have a general question about creating a bot within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have a general question about creating a bot

Hello, so the title says it all, I would like to know how hard would it be just to make TQ's auto-hunt a little bit better by creating a bot that just does the simple running/jumping hunting just as TQ has done it, but add more features like looting for everyone and auto-repairing... It's a pain to level without the auto-level feature, and this feature has cost me more than 100 metscrolls and i'm not even 2nd rb 130 yet lmao. Well yea, I'm just wondering about how hard would it be to create a simple hunting bot like the TQ one but that jumps, loots, repairs and banks. A client-like bot, so people couldn't abuse from this bot and could only run it on one account at a time by computer. I think that it wouldn't even become suspicious to TQ since everyone uses auto-hunt and it wouldn't be featuring any exp skills of 10k nor teleporting/speeding as bots used to do back in the days. If it's even possible, I think that people would appreciate way much that simple bot than trying to get VIP 4 that loots and jumps ( and costs about 1600$ ), but doesn't repair still... Thanks for reading, I hope that this will give some ideas to coders/programmers!

Personnally, I would even get myself into it if I can even help a bit ( I do not know how to use C++ nor any coding stuff but I'd surely read and learn stuff on it if someone would need my help )
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2015, 11:53   #2

What TQ's autohunt does can easily be achieved with an AutoIT pixel bot. If colors on the UI or something bother your bot, edit them! You want the bot to pick up all items? Make all items magenta or something. With some "clever" client edits you can have a working bot just by doing a pixel based one. Of course this won't even come close to the likes of ConquerAI or other proxy/memory bots, but it's good enough to replace the TQ one which is one of the worst pieces of **** I've seen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2015, 13:24   #3

Okay so this wouldn't be so hard to create right? Why do you think that nobody has thought about it? Is everyone aiming the top like past in the days? Yea it was cool back in the days but now it's the day that we need to make it simplier and maybe just upgrade it after, and by the way, a pixel bot won't actually go repair nor bank right? it would just auto-hunt just like the TQ one? It should be injected and integrated in the client instead, with an in-game console and some commands. Would it be hard? For the effiency of the bot? Is it worth the time?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2015, 13:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximelegran View Post
Why do you think that nobody has thought about it?
Because pixel-based bots are pretty **** and require the CO window to be in focus, and on top of that, no one cares about official CO anymore.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2015, 13:48   #5

A pixel bot would be able to bank items in your inventory easily if you had vip lvl 1.
It would be as simple as scanning your inv for the pixel color of a met and if it is found
then click the coordinates for the vip button, then click the coordinates for remote warehouse button, then click Twin City warehouse, then click and drag the coordinates of the location of the met into the warehouse window. As KraHen stated you could even edit the colors as to simplify the process.

When i used to play conquer i made a simply python script that would do this for me and it worked for what i needed. But yes i believe in your situation AutoIT would be your best choice and is easy enough to learn.

To bypass the repair problem you could always use normal gear and just hunt lower level mobs that your character can 1 hit, and possibly not wear any gear that wouldnt be required to 1 hit the mobs you are killing. You would still need to eventually go repair your equipment but at least if something did break you could just trash it.
Old 08/19/2015, 14:41   #6

Quote:
...Is it worth the time?
If you're doing it for academical purposes, yes, it is. I wouldn't recommend doing anything otherwise, it's just not worth the effort (unless you reallly know what you are doing).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2015, 17:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Coder 2014 View Post
Because pixel-based bots are pretty shit and require the CO window to be in focus, and on top of that, no one cares about official CO anymore.
Yea right, but pixel-based bots are still always working even if it's oldschool lmao, it surely wouldn't do any miracle, but I'm sure that a lot of us would be interested. Wouldn't it be possible to do an injecting bot? that could detect CO coordinates so you can add npcs to talk to repair/bank? Just like the first auto-miners that were injected into CO windows and you still could run a few simultaneously, as long as your pc can handle it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokujin View Post
A pixel bot would be able to bank items in your inventory easily if you had vip lvl 1.
It would be as simple as scanning your inv for the pixel color of a met and if it is found
then click the coordinates for the vip button, then click the coordinates for remote warehouse button, then click Twin City warehouse, then click and drag the coordinates of the location of the met into the warehouse window. As KraHen stated you could even edit the colors as to simplify the process.

When i used to play conquer i made a simply python script that would do this for me and it worked for what i needed. But yes i believe in your situation AutoIT would be your best choice and is easy enough to learn.

To bypass the repair problem you could always use normal gear and just hunt lower level mobs that your character can 1 hit, and possibly not wear any gear that wouldnt be required to 1 hit the mobs you are killing. You would still need to eventually go repair your equipment but at least if something did break you could just trash it.
Yea sure, but there isn't actually a mob that you can 1hit with white gears and that it isn't a green name :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
If you're doing it for academical purposes, yes, it is. I wouldn't recommend doing anything otherwise, it's just not worth the effort (unless you reallly know what you are doing).
Okay well thanks then, I think I'll give up the project on trying to learn a few about it haha, I might just sell my CO gear and give up this game once for good, it's a way too much p2w game... sadly, they should double the cps amount from buying :/ or else it costs around 2k for full +12 lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2015, 22:00   #8

Quote:
Yea right, but pixel-based bots are still always working even if it's oldschool lmao, it surely wouldn't do any miracle, but I'm sure that a lot of us would be interested. Wouldn't it be possible to do an injecting bot? that could detect CO coordinates so you can add npcs to talk to repair/bank? Just like the first auto-miners that were injected into CO windows and you still could run a few simultaneously, as long as your pc can handle it...
It's possible, but TQ has a pretty advanced anti-cheat system that you'd need to take into account if you were to make some kind of "injecting" bot.
Quote:
I might just sell my CO gear and give up this game once for good, it's a way too much p2w game...
Do it. The game is a joke.
Thanks
1 User