Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Creating your own client.

Discussion on [Question] Creating your own client. within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Creating your own client.

Hi,

First of all, I have some very very basic assembly knowledge that I learned in university (I'm majoring computer science).
Now there's this source for a packet bot published here on elitevpers ().
I've had quite some success using this source code and modifying it to create my own kind of packet bots. Now if I understand the theory correctly, the packets between the shaiya server and client are encrypted. However the routines to encrypt/decrypt the packets are stored in the game.exe and can be called using some kind of detour.
Now the problem I have with this source is, I have to be running the entire game including all the fancy graphics which is quite heavy on system resources.

Now my question is, would it be possible to still use the detours to the game.exe routines to send/receive packets whilst not running the actual exe? By doing this I could try to send my own login packets and keep alive packets to write my own, non-graphical client.
If it is possible, could anyone point me in the right direction on where to start?

Thanks in advance,
maigel
Old 06/23/2012, 19:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,574
Not possible. To not rely on the game client you'd have to break the packet encryption and handle all kinds of packets yourself.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Creating a Hack
03/25/2011 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
Is it still possible to make a hack trough editing .kom Files ? I would like to create a Hack .
Help with creating itemshop and 1 more question!
08/30/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hello guys , i have created a hamachi pserver and i need to know how to create item shop to get some $$ :D and i need help in that if any one can help me by giving me his email so we do it on teamviewer or he teaches me on MSN ... and i need to know if i can put an item that can't be traded in someone's inventory ... Please if any one can help i will be thank full :) L7anoun
[QUESTION] monster creating..
06/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
so i have been searching for about 3-4 hours here about adding a monster in client(please..not a cq_generator or cq_monster) so im here just want to ask to all pro here what ini file i should modified to add new monster..?? coz i think want to make a dye monster..any help will be nice..thanks:awesome:
[Question] Creating Maps
04/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Is it possible to create maps? I made a map using photoshop (what one would look like) so... if TQ can make maps, then what's stopping us? This is the map I made that I'd love to make... the real picture is full detail ... meaning 100% zoom is Client sized. This was a suggestion I posted for TQ that got recommended... never went through though. If someone would help me do this- it'd make my day lol, and year.
Creating my own bot.. question for a dev
12/21/2007 - WoW Bots - 4 Replies
If I'm making a very crude C bot (talking very crude... no configs or paths or shit) Can blizzard detect programs that use FindWindow and SendMessage? Is there a current thread on warden's capabilities?