Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LFB for the Release of Classic Conquer

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LFB for the Release of Classic Conquer

Ya just looking for a simple melee/loot bot for Classic Conquer that will be released next Wednesday.

have a real life now so i cant play 24/7 like i used when i was in highschool so wanted to get a bot while i wait to play that sat/sun

if there are already existing bots that you think that might work would you please link them here for me and other people

Thank you for you time

Old 11/14/2009, 21:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,875
How do you expect someone to have written (and tested) something for CCO when it's not even out?

Old 11/15/2009, 00:54   #3

im guessing the enc/dec algorithm is gona stay the same if there will only be 1 client for both cco and the current version.So most likly InfamousNoone's proxy should work when the server comes online unless he goes out of his way to stop it.so ...buy it now and wait...

even if he does "block" cco im sure it will only be for A few days till he lvls up
Old 11/18/2009, 20:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.M.Real View Post
im guessing the enc/dec algorithm is gona stay the same if there will only be 1 client for both cco and the current version.So most likly InfamousNoone's proxy should work when the server comes online unless he goes out of his way to stop it.so ...buy it now and wait...

even if he does "block" cco im sure it will only be for A few days till he lvls up
This kind of reason is why I would never buy jproxy. Could say I don't have much faith in the creators.

Much rather pay for SV.

Old 11/20/2009, 15:27   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,498
He has already stated in quite a number of threads that it will be available for CCO almost immediately after CCO's release.

And i would imagine its been mentioned on the Jproxy forums aswell, although im not a member so im just guessing.

Closed Thread