Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DOS Attack

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DOS Attack

i've seen so many Tools for DOS Attacking but i'd like to create my own One..

First question
How can i do that ?

second question
which language should be used for getting max DOS Attacking performance ?

Third Question
can i create DOS Attack tool using C# ?

Fourth Question
How can i Reduce the Incoming DOS Attack ?

Last Question
what is the Strongest DOS Attack type ? .. all types i know are LOIC , UDP , Flood , SYN ?

Regards
shadowman123

Old 09/21/2013, 06:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
First question
Learn about Network programming and Packet handling o-o?

second question
ASM. ASM is very-very low level which helps with performance.

Third Question
Yes and no, you'll need a networking lib to go along with C#. It can also depend on you
operating system which lib you might use unless you go with a lib that is multi-platform.

Fourth Question
I'll guess and say you meant as in DOS protection... I don't know for sure but I guess you could keep a thread with a dynamic array that checks IP and PacketPerSecond count for too much traffic.

Last Question
Dynamic with massive backing.

Regards
TheComputerist.

I probably don't know enough to give a rough how to on the case but that's my 0.2$ so take it with a grain of salt since I'm intermediate to beginner in the Networking category.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2013, 08:07   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,367
Maybe this is a bit extreme, but I'm going to interpret this as a damage to the community. If you wish to make a ddos tool, that's your choice and I won't put anything against you (maybe you're just making it for experience); however, I don't think it should be something this community should allow as discussion. The members here develop private servers and server based bots. This topic could be deemed offensive or a threat to them, similarly to why we don't allow private server hack requests here. Sorry, but I'm going to close this. Thanks for your understanding.
Closed Thread

« Databases Discussion | Proxied connection to retail closing client? »