Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove Delay between scatters?

Discussion on Remove Delay between scatters? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Remove Delay between scatters?

I've been following and trying to learn about using olly and what not (Not to successful on the learning part) But, does anyone think there is a way to remove the delay between scatters back to how it was in old CO?
Old 06/09/2009, 20:11   #2

I don't think this would be possible without getting yourself disconnected (because of server sided checks?).
Old 06/12/2009, 11:09   #3

**** your ***
Old 06/12/2009, 19:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSoltan22 View Post
**** your ***
umm... wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdeadxpoolx View Post
I've been following and trying to learn about using olly and what not (Not to successful on the learning part) But, does anyone think there is a way to remove the delay between scatters back to how it was in old CO?
and ya, wat EPI. said, i'm pretty sure i tried putting a JMP on it and umm... i forgot what happened, but nothing usefull really

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SmartWHZ no delay is working i repeat No DELAY is Working!!!
09/17/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
dude i found out about the no delay that its working if u simply just turn it on ull get disconncted :( but theres a trick after turning it on turn it of right away there u are its working all ready but once u already turned it on and off u cant turn it off unless you log out :( its very usefull in horror mod pls press thnks
[Help]Trying to remove 60 second delay after PVP
12/17/2009 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies
It gets kind of annoying when I have to wait 60 seconds and I'm having one of those times where everyone wants to PVP. I'm assuming what I need to edit is in Pleione.dll, but I'm having a hard time from there. Anyone mind pointing me in the right direction? I'm not really looking to be spoonfed, just need some help. Thanks.
Sorry for the delay :(
05/28/2008 - Cabal Online - 35 Replies
All of those awaiting my bot release I apologize for making you wait so long. I currently have a bug that is preventing the bot from healing. As I am working on a bot that is absolutely perfect, this is unacceptable! Anyone interested in the premium version of my bot, as soon as I can fix the healing bug I will notify you. The rest of the premium bot is completed as well as the rest of the public bot. I apologize. Details: public version-