Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Resolution

Discussion on Conquer Resolution within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Resolution

Hey guys i recently got an hd widescreen laptop and i was wondering if theres anyway to make conquers window mode if my screen of 1366x768? The conquer people sayd theres no way but surly there has to be
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2009, 01:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
could really use a reply......

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Resolution
07/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey there, I have a question about my resolution on zszc new. When I go to options --> Resolution, i can only choose 2 resolutions ? 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768 ... But allot of people have 4 resolutions to choose from.
Conquer resolution problem!?
10/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
heya, i have problem to change resolution in my lap top Asus eee pc 1000h , i install conquer online and when i press ,,play" windows tell me ,,Resolution problem please change your resolution" , my resolution its in maxium mode (1024X768). :(
Resolution.
04/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all, i want on ecsro better resolution, but i dont know how to make it, i saw in other guys screen shoots, who playing in ecsro, that resolution is 1440~ or someting, and looks nice. So i want make same as they but can't make 1440~ or someting resolution, so how i can make bigger? Because its not good to play with bad graphic.
Fix Resolution H?! Can anybody help me?
01/05/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hey I can`t run MoonBot. Everytime I start the bot there is the error "Fix Resolution H" I tried most resolutions Fullscreen and windowed mode but it didn`t work :( The message appears every second again if i close it. Is there any possibility to fix this? The bot would work perfect without this alert. (It works in the second after i close the window until it appears again -.-)