Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

changing position in CheatEngine

Discussion on changing position in CheatEngine within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
changing position in CheatEngine

i found the addresses of the position i mean the numbers upleft the screen but when i change it i fail lo
ok i want to make a program that can change this value to change th player position and bypass DMA if possible
help me plz
peace and brb
Old 02/27/2009, 20:27   #2

elite*gold: 20
latexrap@
just like artmoney, even u change ur bag money with CE, doesnt mean u actually have that amount of money.
similarly, just that u change the coordinate of ur character, doesnt mean the server recognized u in that edited coordinate.
furthermore, there are at least 3 coordinate pairs to record what coordinate u are on
Old 02/27/2009, 21:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Lim View Post
latexrap@
just like artmoney, even u change ur bag money with CE, doesnt mean u actually have that amount of money.
similarly, just that u change the coordinate of ur character, doesnt mean the server recognized u in that edited coordinate.
furthermore, there are at least 3 coordinate pairs to record what coordinate u are on
ok i got that thx
but the only way to make a proxy right??
brb
Old 02/28/2009, 17:20   #4

Yeah proxy may be the only way, but i'm not sure if it's impossible to do it in CE, because maybe if u change all the values, it might work.
Besides the server would probably dc after a single jump since it would be one giant jump for the server.
Old 03/01/2009, 04:19   #5

CIDProxy is (was) packet-based not memory based, so you can't re-enact CIDProxy with CheatEngine xD
Old 03/01/2009, 11:01   #6

**** CIDProxy, i have my own **** proxy i can do a lot of **** with.