Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

threading removes variable values

Discussion on threading removes variable values within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
threading removes variable values [Solved]

i got it solved , passing ref was causing the problem
Old 09/12/2012, 14:12   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
No offense but it sounds like you haven't even breakpointed your code...

Throw a breakpoint on it and you'll see exactly what code is being run and what the value is.

Accessing a static object from multiple threads can get tricky from a concurrency standpoint but it should not cause junk values to be placed in it. Just breakpoint everything and I guarantee you'll see there's a problem there.
Old 09/12/2012, 14:19   #3

edit : solved
Old 09/12/2012, 18:01   #4

man.. i respect a few people here for the helping hand they throw, but you can`t ask them to code if for you.. they just guide you in the right direction and that should be all you need.
Old 09/13/2012, 03:46   #5

indeed pro4never one of them , actually the most helpful member over here , i don't really want a CODE i just want the template (like how to make up methods and classes which really gives a good code flow)
BUT
here is the deal , i got the proxy fully working as jump/hunt without xp and hunt with xp also loot , yes i made it all on my own (with little help tho) , and yes my code flow makes it laggy as i can't really send packets with timing system
SO
if there is someone willing to help me with his time and information to help me ill be more than happy because it will save me alot of time and forsure ill help back as much as possible
BUT
matter of fact no one is willing to help you with there time or information (maybe little information but not really the **** it takes to be good enough)
SO
ill just stick to my sick code and will try to make it better by days and nights im working on it cuz it's not just "NO ONE WILL DO IT FOR YOU" but also "NO ONE WILL HELP YOU TO SAVE YOUR EFFORT"
and the unexpected thing is
i wanted to make a proxy since 2 years ago but i never did stay more than an hr trying but this time i did stay for 3 days to get it done and in the end im not really happy with the proxy but im more happy with the amount of information i gained while working on it

so thanks for the feedback , it's definitely right , but sometimes you may forget all that after real long time of working and failure and say "NO **** IM DONE TRYING , SOMEONE MAY HELP ME TO DO IT IN MINS WHILE IM SPENDING DAYS CLUELESS"
sorry mate , just human nature
Old 09/25/2012, 20:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by go for it View Post
indeed pro4never one of them , actually the most helpful member over here , i don't really want a CODE i just want the template (like how to make up methods and classes which really gives a good code flow)
BUT
here is the deal , i got the proxy fully working as jump/hunt without xp and hunt with xp also loot , yes i made it all on my own (with little help tho) , and yes my code flow makes it laggy as i can't really send packets with timing system
SO
if there is someone willing to help me with his time and information to help me ill be more than happy because it will save me alot of time and forsure ill help back as much as possible
BUT
matter of fact no one is willing to help you with there time or information (maybe little information but not really the shit it takes to be good enough)
SO
ill just stick to my sick code and will try to make it better by days and nights im working on it cuz it's not just "NO ONE WILL DO IT FOR YOU" but also "NO ONE WILL HELP YOU TO SAVE YOUR EFFORT"
and the unexpected thing is
i wanted to make a proxy since 2 years ago but i never did stay more than an hr trying but this time i did stay for 3 days to get it done and in the end im not really happy with the proxy but im more happy with the amount of information i gained while working on it

so thanks for the feedback , it's definitely right , but sometimes you may forget all that after real long time of working and failure and say "NO FUCK IM DONE TRYING , SOMEONE MAY HELP ME TO DO IT IN MINS WHILE IM SPENDING DAYS CLUELESS"
sorry mate , just human nature
I think you're misunderstanding Silent-Death he wasn't referring to you only. But this idea of spoon feeding everything with no efforts shown in thec ommunity is what annoys me (and probably him) the most.
Old 09/29/2012, 17:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmuneOne View Post
I think you're misunderstanding Silent-Death he wasn't referring to you only. But this idea of spoon feeding everything with no efforts shown in thec ommunity is what annoys me (and probably him) the most.
yup but i want to point something out after long time from asking this question and after i've done real good progress at this stuff

when you are working on something and you can't figure out what to do you search then ask for help
when you can't really find words useful you may ask for code to guide you
so yup i wasn't asking for decent complete codes i was asking for guiding codes not really doing the whole thing for me

but when it comes to me helping others i give words/codes/videos/help on TV/everything they ask for
and yes sometimes i spoonfeed others however i don't have much time these days but i still do my best to help other

go search at anyone account and see the very first posts he did and you will figure out that one day he asked for spoon feeding too

anyway it wasn't really good idea to bump this after it's solved
#request close