Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CoMon Weird Issue

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CoMon Weird Issue

Well the CoMon which was released long time ago just works now on Win Xp os and its not working with win 7 ( my Os is Win7 64bit Home Premium) when i attach Co into CoMon the Client Crashes immeditly ..

So can any1 Fix this issue Or even tell me whats wrong with it like y it still working on Xp os unlike win 7 ?

regards
shadowman123

Similar Threads
Really weird range issue
12/30/2011 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
I think it's easiest to just use images to show the problem: http://i.imgur.com/2Ap14.jpg As you can see, the monsters are hitting me but upon death the server and client suddenly synchronize and I literally get teleported to different coords and it's as if I had been there all the time. http://i.imgur.com/7y6UI.jpg It is as if I'm in a different spot serverside, however, this can't be true since I made the console output the X and Y coordinates whenever I moved and they always matched...
Weird.... Just weird ( inside )
08/05/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 14 Replies
Windows 2008 webserver S2 , service pack 4 , 64 bit Os. when i go to install Sql 2005 it does its little pre install check list, well i get a warning on asp.net , it tells me that 64 bit is installed and mysql report services require 32 bit.. So i sorta stumble around a bit, well i ran across Banes tut on sql 2008 , so i thought allright lets try it. as i click on the installserver.bat for the client,, the cmd prompt comes up, goes thew it steps, then tells me that Shaiya is not...
Comon need char now
05/03/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hello im looking for an char im paying up to 50 but normal offer is 25 pm me fast plss Char: Euro/Chin Server : same Set : should be good level: 76- ....
Weird Issue
11/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok well, I added feew new mobs to my lil test Server and some of them show up but there are 4 invisible Monsters. They do hit me but I can't see them for some reason. Already checked out Share/Action, Share/Ai, Share/Creature/Monster.csv, Script/Creature/Monser_shape.csv I just cant find the bug. And yea I already used the search button but found no usefull post.