Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help in Olly ?

Discussion on Help in Olly ? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help in Olly ?

is there an entire Modules search cuz i got headache from searching every Executable module one by one
Old 07/03/2012, 23:25   #2

Aren't it already doing that unless the dlls are injected?
Old 07/03/2012, 23:59   #3

i just attach it to the client process
Old 07/04/2012, 00:11   #4

Yeah and it loads all the required dlls except injected ones as they're injected not loaded as assemblies. (I said this wrong I think LOL.) Anyways it should already include those, not sure if it shows the assembly instructions, but under find can't you choose something like search modules or whatever, but I'm sure it already does it o.o But not sure, not really using olly or any other debugging tools.
Old 07/04/2012, 00:58   #5

Received Thanks: 1,107
Right click -> search for -> All intermodularcalls

And in case i misunderstood your question...

Right click -> search for -> what you see is a list of all the search types that ollydbg supports
Old 07/04/2012, 02:19   #6

Received Thanks: 1,142
He's probably talking about things like string search, which [should] only search the currently selected module.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Olly vs CE
04/13/2012 - CO2 Programming - 17 Replies
This is probably the 3rd o 4th post i have started on olly. For some unknown reason i still have problems with olly. I alway find it behaving abnormally and i can't describe the anomaly. Thus i switched to CE. After some debugging on CE, i realized that i can remove the height check to allow wall jump. However when i edited the assembly on CE, the change only lasts for as long as this instance of Conquer.exe lasts. The moment the instance is destroyed, the change is reverted. So i figured...
Help With Olly
01/08/2011 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
I edited some things in my client.exe and olly won't let me copy it to an executable. Can anyone help me on this matter?
Olly Help
12/08/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I remember seeing this somewhere in Lena's tutorial, but I don't remember what it is, or where exactly I saw it. What I'm trying to do is attach olly to 2moons and then kill a mob in a higher map than I should be in. So, how do I make olly follow the code as I'm doing this? I thought it was a hotkey like f9 or something, but I don't remember...
Need a little help with Olly
12/08/2009 - Mabinogi - 16 Replies
Why are the addresses in my IDA different from the ones in my Olly? Same DLL, but I cant find the adress NOR the unicode in my Olly that I see in front of my in my IDA. Any suggestions? Edit: Using IDA 64 bit and normal OllyDbg
SnD Olly
07/29/2009 - General Coding - 13 Replies
While searching for a way to unpack Themida, i stumbled across a great suite of tools gathered around a modified version of the famous OllyDbg, assembled by the group "Seek n' Destroy". The package is about 78Mb huge and features alot of plugins for olly and other tools you could need for your general reverse engineering needs. This package is still in beta and has some downsides, which are for example: 1) lots of stuff in olly is now in leetspeak... screenshot:...