I hate always taking from the community and never giving... so I thought that maybe I could give a little now! ^.^
I don't know much about C# other than basic stuff like WHAT threading is, not how to do it. Or stuff like Console.WriteLine("") stuff like that, loops etc.
But what I do know how to do is how to explain it to you. I've posted some entries on PasteBin.com some source code for each topic along with comments explaining to you what they all mean and how that code works. I've gotten a few great compliments, none that are bad so far so maybe you'll want to take a look at them. I'll keep this thread updated as to the lessons I upload.
I'm sorry, but if you don't know much C# why do you think you should give "tutorials" on it?
Because what I do know matters. Especially to those who don't know any. With the knowledge in these 3 "tutorials" you could code your own text-line RPG. Don't say you can't, because I have. C++ and Python both.
I would imagine those wanting to learn C# would read actual books and not pastebins from one who is a beginner himself. Besides, there is already tons of material on C# here on the CO2 forums alone.
I would imagine those wanting to learn C# would read actual books and not pastebins from one who is a beginner himself. Besides, there is already tons of material on C# here on the CO2 forums alone.
I don't learn from books. I learned from source code and I'm sure there are others like me who don't like to learn from books OR it slows their learning curve down. Did you even take a look at those PasteBins? Do you code in C#? If you can say "No" to any of those questions and be truthful, then there's no room for destructive-criticism. Who cares if there is a ton of material on C#? If that's the case then my contribution won't hurt. Besides, if people read it and they either don't like it or can't understand it, they can leave it alone.
For a complete beginner to programming, your pastes aren't really that helpful because you leave way too much out. Not a word on what a namespace is, what static or void etc means.
Also I didn't bring any "destructive" criticism, I asked/stated my opinion.
For a complete beginner to programming, your pastes aren't really that helpful because you leave way too much out. Not a word on what a namespace is, what static or void etc means.
Also I didn't bring any "destructive" criticism, I asked/stated my opinion.
Well you're right as I didn't explain what a name space is. Or static. OR void. But I have in my lastest one, so Nyeh! Lol
Sorry, it just seemed as if you were trying to put my tutorial down and basically tell me to gtfo. If I misunderstood, then I apologize. If I came off as hostile, again, I apologize.
If that's the case then my contribution won't hurt. Besides, if people read it and they either don't like it or can't understand it, they can leave it alone.
I have knowledge of C # (I'm learning at school) and would like to make my programs to CO but do not know where to start or what files are changed. Can you help me?
C++ Source Code /Tutorial für Anfänger 08/24/2010 - Coding Tutorials - 5 Replies Hallo Leute , ich hab hier mal ein kleines Tutorial parat wo ihr wortwörtlich spielend lernt ;):
Ladet euch einfach den Anhang runter ich habe diese Source Codes auf CPP.com gefunden
und für euch übersetzt , da ich dachte das sie ausgezeichnet für ein Anfänger Tutorial geeignet sind
nicht vergessen THX zu drücken :D
Hier die Datein mit meinen Kommentaren :
Euer Cooler7878 :mofo: