Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

More unknown packet types...

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,892
Received Thanks: 912
More unknown packet types...

0x405/1029
0x408/1032
0x7FB/2043
0x7FC/2044
0x7FD/2045
0x800/2048
0x802/2050
0x803/2051
0x813/2067

All sent server->client. I found them with ollydbg, though I've encountered some on the japanese servers. I haven't done much research on these packets, and I'll probably follow up this thread with a request for unknown packets sent client->server. Any information about these types is appreciated, though the more, the better.

Also, what about subtypes of the general data packet - 0x67, 0x77, 0x7C, 0xCD, 0x3E8, and 0x3E9?



Lateralus is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,042
Received Thanks: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
0x405/1029
0x408/1032
0x7FB/2043
0x7FC/2044 - Offline TG (Enter, Time Remaining etc)
0x7FD/2045
0x7EE/2046 - Spawn NPC (Spawns the npc to the client)
0x7EF/2047 - Npc Click (Starts conversation with NPC)
0x800/2048 - Item Lock (Locks items etc)
0x802/2050 - Broadcast (Urgency etc)
0x803/2051
0x813/2067 - Mentor Packet (Claim Exp etc)

DataPacket:
0x67/103
0x77/119
0x7C/124
0xCD/205
0x3E8
0x3E9 - You sure this is general data?, cause 3E9 is also the create character packet
Those are mainly from memory, I don't really have any of my old documentation on the protocol anymore, I'll have a scan around my external drive soon as I have time.


 Haydz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,892
Received Thanks: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydz View Post
Those are mainly from memory, I don't really have any of my old documentation on the protocol anymore, I'll have a scan around my external drive soon as I have time.
Thanks! I have no idea why I included the NPC packets, I have those already. If you do happen to dig up the structures or subtypes, let me know. Here's what I've discovered with the general data subtypes, and yes, 0x3E8 and 0x3E9 ARE valid subtypes (I thought it was something wrong with my logger when I encountered them).

Unknown1 = 0x67, // 0xA3 on 4267.
Unknown2 = 0x77, // 0xAF on 4267. Not used? Links to a RETN.
Unknown3 = 0x7C, // 0xB8 on 4267.

^ Those subtypes above I truly have no clue as to structure and function, as I was working on a 4267 private server and those three subtypes were the only ones I didn't have documented and tried all I could.

// Was told by martin that it's something to do with the connection.
newUnknown1 = 0xCD,

/// <summary>
/// Sent server->client upon reviving Possibly spawns a character to other players; used as a screen update?
/// valueB = Xcoordinate, valueC = Ycoordinate, valueD = direction.
/// </summary>
newUnknown2 = 0x3E8,

// Looking at it through olly and tracing the call to the processing routine back, it seems to deal with KO's.
newUnknown3 = 0x3E9,
Lateralus is offline  
Old   #4

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,382
Received Thanks: 1,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
[...]
For the packet 1029... You need to send it to the client when you take more than 1000$. Param is the amount of the money. I know nothing more about it.
Code:
        public const Int16 Id = _MSG_UNKNOW1029;

        [StructLayout(LayoutKind.Sequential)]
        public struct MsgInfo
        {
            public MsgHeader Header;
            public Int32 Unknow1;
            public Int32 Param;
            public Int32 Unknow2;
        };


For the other packets, in all my sniff, I never saw them... But in EO source, they are referenced as:
2043: _MSG_AUCTION
2045: _MSG_ITEMATTRIB

PS. The specification of Haydz are good.


CptSky is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,892
Received Thanks: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
For the packet 1029... You need to send it to the client when you take more than 1000$. Param is the amount of the money. I know nothing more about it.
Code:
        public const Int16 Id = _MSG_UNKNOW1029;

        [StructLayout(LayoutKind.Sequential)]
        public struct MsgInfo
        {
            public MsgHeader Header;
            public Int32 Unknow1;
            public Int32 Param;
            public Int32 Unknow2;
        };


For the other packets, in all my sniff, I never saw them... But in EO source, they are referenced as:
2043: _MSG_AUCTION
2045: _MSG_ITEMATTRIB

PS. The specification of Haydz are good.
Ah thanks, it seems packet 1029 is sent not only when picking up amounts of gold larger than 1000, but when picking up all amounts. Looked at the processing of the packet in the client, and can't figure out the use of it.
Lateralus is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 559
Received Thanks: 774
1029 = media player, param to "opt media", opt to support the "play, broacast", "media" for the media file name
1032 = add an item to the card game players, game cards to delete a record
zhalyn is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 686
Received Thanks: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhalyn View Post
1029 = media player, param to "opt media", opt to support the "play, broacast", "media" for the media file name
1032 = add an item to the card game players, game cards to delete a record
He's not asking for TQ's action types.
nTL3fTy is online now  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,892
Received Thanks: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by nTL3fTy View Post
He's not asking for TQ's action types.
Oh, those are action types. No wonder I was so confused.
Lateralus is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,225
Received Thanks: 2,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Ah thanks, it seems packet 1029 is sent not only when picking up amounts of gold larger than 1000, but when picking up all amounts. Looked at the processing of the packet in the client, and can't figure out the use of it.
I seem to recall the 1029 packet had to be sent in order for the pickup money effect to be displayed, could be wrong but thats what springs to mind at the moment.
Korvacs is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 286
Received Thanks: 38
Korvacs maybe soon u can update ur wiki ? bcouse there is lots of changes in packets.
TomasLT is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 457
Received Thanks: 67
you can help to change it. It's not a lot of changes, just tiny changes here and there. Compare his documentation and the actual packet, you should easily figure things out.
shitboi is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,225
Received Thanks: 2,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasLT View Post
Korvacs maybe soon u can update ur wiki ? bcouse there is lots of changes in packets.
People need to send me the complete packets, i dont have the time to do the research at the moment, got alot going on.


Korvacs is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Packet 1006 [Unknown]
Hey everyone, This is research from my folder that I just added. It's very odd. Packet ID 1006. Here's what it does... 1. Undresses,...
8 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
unknown packet?? openkore.
i'm trying to config my bot. My number 1 prob is that sometimes my bot doesn't work, sometimes it says unknown packet 0000 sometimes the number is...
3 Replies - Ragnarok Online
[Help] Guys Wat is Unknown Packet 1028???
Help guys I try to add NPC Weapon Master for it item Lvl up by using craft item dialog but once i put item and dragonball after click craft is came...
0 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Unknown Packet Openkore
about the unknown packet in bot. i search it but no one post it here. anyone who can teach me im willing to learn thx in advance..
3 Replies - Ragnarok Online
Unknown Packet
Huhu, got anyone information about the new Unknown Packet? New Padded Packets? You can&#39;t bot at the moment. =/ Collect infos. <:
8 Replies - Ragnarok Online



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.