Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling My Source

Discussion on Selling My Source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/31/2011, 05:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealarcher View Post
lol, u can turn it into a percentage? Everyone = 100%, 0 apples = 0%? Sorry but you made no sense Spirited.
"Everything has a chance, even if it's a 0% chance."
is different from
"Everybody has an apple, even if they have 0 apples."

an apple isn't a percentage.
Old 01/31/2011, 06:01   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealarcher View Post
Sorry but you made no sense Spirited.
Welcome to elitepvpers, you'll get used to him
Old 01/31/2011, 06:06   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
"Everything has a chance, even if it's a 0% chance."
is different from
"Everybody has an apple, even if they have 0 apples."

an apple isn't a percentage.
Christ.. You attempt to push everything to it's full technicality. And you still turnout wrong. Fang, Just leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.e.e.e.e.e.e.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2011, 08:49   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Guru View Post
Christ.. You attempt to push everything to it's full technicality. And you still turnout wrong. Fang, Just leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.e.e.e.e.e.e.
Lol, is it my fault that you and stigs are following me from thread to thread annoying me and other members? And is it my fault that you can't understand me? How about you just leave since I have the right to be here and you don't want to see me?
Old 01/31/2011, 09:29   #20

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
I never saw that. lol
EDIT: most of them are for character selling tho. Why don't we make a small thread just for selling code snippets or sources on this forum? Maybe it'll get active.
Need i say it again? Theres an entire forum for selling things, we arnt having a thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2011, 10:01   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Need i say it again? Theres an entire forum for selling things, we arnt having a thread.
I didn't know you were an admin o.o
It's really up to the admins what they want / don't want.
This really doesn't matter though. If people aren't going to use it then we don't need one I guess. They can just continue posting things in new threads in this forum.
Old 01/31/2011, 10:11   #22

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
I didn't know you were an admin o.o
It's really up to the admins what they want / don't want.
This really doesn't matter though. If people aren't going to use it then we don't need one I guess. They can just continue posting things in new threads in this forum.
Yes it upto the admins and they decided a forum for all conquer 2.0 related sales would be the right thing to do, since in there is threads about middlemen for sales, how to protect yourself everything you need to know when selling things on epvpers.

And its upto me whether we sticky a thread for conquer private server sales, and we arnt because theres already a forum.

Please post in the black market forum OP.

Closed.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread