Christ.. You attempt to push everything to it's full technicality. And you still turnout wrong. Fang, Just leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.e.e.e.e.e.e.
Lol, is it my fault that you and stigs are following me from thread to thread annoying me and other members? And is it my fault that you can't understand me? How about you just leave since I have the right to be here and you don't want to see me?
I never saw that. lol
EDIT: most of them are for character selling tho. Why don't we make a small thread just for selling code snippets or sources on this forum? Maybe it'll get active.
Need i say it again? Theres an entire forum for selling things, we arnt having a thread.
Need i say it again? Theres an entire forum for selling things, we arnt having a thread.
I didn't know you were an admin o.o
It's really up to the admins what they want / don't want.
This really doesn't matter though. If people aren't going to use it then we don't need one I guess. They can just continue posting things in new threads in this forum.
I didn't know you were an admin o.o
It's really up to the admins what they want / don't want.
This really doesn't matter though. If people aren't going to use it then we don't need one I guess. They can just continue posting things in new threads in this forum.
Yes it upto the admins and they decided a forum for all conquer 2.0 related sales would be the right thing to do, since in there is threads about middlemen for sales, how to protect yourself everything you need to know when selling things on epvpers.
And its upto me whether we sticky a thread for conquer private server sales, and we arnt because theres already a forum.
Selling my Source 05/24/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies I am selling my source for $100 and will only sell it to you for $200
It is 5165!
It has
- SteedRace ( perfect )
- Capture the flag
- DeathMatch
- TournamentMaster
- DeathMatchV2
Selling my Vip Source 02/19/2010 - WarRock Trading - 7 Replies Hello all Members im selling my vip source. why i stop with coding
price 60 euro only paypal
My xfire is pure4gun
http://i48.tinypic.com/214362f.png
Selling source 10/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 74 Replies Well I am currently deeply in need of some money so I would like to sell a source.
And if you do want to buy this you must agree NEVER to release it or share it.
It is a source coded from scratch, running an INI file system, so wont have to worry about login freeze and shit. It's a 5017 PVP source, has the basics. Like attack skills/healing skills, stig etc. Guilds, guildwar, rebirth, quest and so on, you get what I'm going for here.
Well, you can get my MSN on my profile, just add...
Selling Source. 09/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies Hello Ima sell my old 5017 Source since i upgraded it to 5095
Its based on LOTF
And has Following things working:
-Divorce
-Marriage
-Friends
-Guilds
-Fixed DamageCalculations( i think)
Selling my source 09/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies Selling my source and things for private servers such as autopatchers etc, pm me for the details.