[Question]Make PM Unable To Trade , Need Marchant Clerck Script
Discussion on [Question]Make PM Unable To Trade , Need Marchant Clerck Script within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.
well if you would read what it is saying you can be able to figure out how to add a if statement to make it so pm/gms wont be able to even get to the trading menu example
if (client.player.state != 3 || client.player.state != 4)// 3 and 4 are for gm and pm
then run whats under this if statement else return 0;
something along thos lines.. its matters what source ur using and make sure to put the statement in the right place..
figure it out use trail and error i got you started. look through the source and see how it refer to the players and stuff, that is really how you need to learn to work on a source. Is to understand how it works.. If you cant manage to make it so pm's cant trade your not gonna get very far on adding new things or changing things to fit ur liking
Question: How to make my own Script. 06/07/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies Ok well I have a simple question.
How do I find the Original Code (Assembly Code) of a process? For example How do I find the original code for Zoom Hack or Auto Pots. If I can Have a brief explanation that will be enough.
*I already know the Assembly Code for Zoom Hack and Auto Pots but I would like to know how it is found. Thank you for your time.
[QUESTION] Make Trade Record 06/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies How can i make Who ever they trade it goes to a log so we can keep track of everthing?
[Question] about make wall hack{last question} 12/07/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies i got it:
,North Morte,morte_n.map,morte_n.mol,morte_n.mel,morte_n. mac,Map\08_North_Morte\NPC_08_North_Morte.csv,0,99 ,1.7,-70,80,12,50,50,1,0,90,light_morte.txt,water/ skyCube=.dds,75,morte_n.pre,60,17,10,15,0,20,10,1, -0.5,1,0,3,60000,0,1,1,0,1,0,1,0,1,..\Share\Map\08 _ North_Morte\m008.mal,..\Share\Map\08_North_Morte\M ON_08_North_Morte.csv,..\Share\Map\08_North_Morte\ NPC_08_North_Morte.csv,..\Share\Map\08_North_Morte \BRICK_08_North_Morte.csv,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,100,Ma ...
Unable to Make It Undetected 03/26/2007 - Planetside - 0 Replies I've spent 6 hours making a dozen different code caves and all of them are being detected. Changed cave location, changed jump to and jump back to locations, and still being detected. Anyone that can help me out with this, please send me a pm or reply.
ScriptVessel En Ver. unable to make.... 12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies '9net9.com'
That is on the CoPartner site... So What their not making it??