So do a foreach loop through connected clients and then simply send them the request. if they reply ok then send them to map/add to list of ppl in it or w/e you want for your event.
Honestly people, you send an npc message packet with subtype 6, this isnt hard, you have hundreds of examples of these in your npcdialog class. All you have to do is change the type >.<!
Honestly people, you send an npc message packet with subtype 6, this isnt hard, you have hundreds of examples of these in your npcdialog class. All you have to do is change the type >.<!
People just wont be happy till they are spoonfed with actual source dependent code.
I Guess i need to learn more
I Could find this myself, Just go to npc dialog , and right click on a random npcsay and then go to definition .. pretty easy yeah
Problem is , how to type a message like that.. I cant get it -.-
I need Auto party-Auto invite program 06/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies Please do u have any program like this?
Invites near players, makes party?
Request auto invite 08/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies I am searching for a tool that does auto invite in share pt
can someone help me with this
thx in advance
donkey :p
Auto Invite 10/22/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies So hier mal ein Macro um auto invite zu machen
Für was ist das gut fragt ihr euch tja
Z.B.
Ich werde in meiner Stadt einen dancer (2.Char) in die cantina stellen der Autoinvite macht somit kann man sich bei ihm mind buffs holen und wird gleichzeitig mitglid in einer SoloHuntinggroup.
So nun erstmal das Macro
/ui action targetAtCursor; (um das Ziel was unter dem Cursor ist anzuvisieren)
/inv;