Alright so I got a bug in my server and I don't know where the problem is at. So when you die and someone uses pray on you, you can't pick a skill from the skill list, unless you leave the map (I don't know if that's any map or just pka, I was using pka). Also, it happens when I type /rev. I can't attack the player either. But when I revive with the button everything is normal. It only happens when someone revs me with pray, or I use the rev command. Help will be appreciated.
You wont get an error in the console from a bug like this, chances are you arnt removing the status effect that stops you casting spells. I noticed that you remove the dead and blue name status effects, but not the ghost one, so the player isnt technically alive when you revive them, unless your definition for dead is different from most other peoples.
Fixed it somehow thanks to Jacob, Korvacs, and Tero. Updating the character worked. I don't know if Tero's worked but I placed it inside the voids anyways. So inside the voids I placed:
Solved it.
You're not just gonna wanna call 0 to the map status, you want the mapstatus to be the maps ACTUAL status, not some random number.
I didn't fix it. It is when they die. they can't pick skills from the list anymore. The only way they can, is if they leave the map. I can pick pray though. But that's the only skill I can pick.