Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help About Dragon Soul Weapon and Armor ( client side )

Discussion on Help About Dragon Soul Weapon and Armor ( client side ) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Help About Dragon Soul Weapon and Armor ( client side )

Done
Old 09/29/2010, 22:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
#re

#reported
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hackable: Client side vs Server side
05/01/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
I'v been reading a bit and I was already familiar with winhex and the likes, so I was able to start messing around in the Dekaron process rather easily. What I'm wondering is, what exactly can be modified, and what use it could be. For example, we know that character experience is server side, so modifying it would have no real purpose, but for some reason, it'll let you equip weapons of higher level if you meet the other requirements, which could also be modified should they need be. So all...
Character name restrictions are client side, not server side
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
"Sorry non-alpha numberic....." That error message you get when you type in special characters in your character name, is client sided. It does no server check. Im not a coder or anything, so I'm not sure how to fix that. But since it is client sided, it would be a lot easier to repair this problem.
Client side armor change?
06/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Is there a way I can change like a coat and change the model to dragon armor so when I wear it, it shows the dragon armor instead of the coat, client side(obviously). It would be for fun XD. IF so please help or direct me to a tut or something.