Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Problem [5306]

Discussion on Item Problem [5306] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item Problem [5306]

Hey Everyone,
I'm going to sleep right now because I've been at this all night.

The problem is that the pictures and meshes of the items aren't showing. Nothing visual what-so-ever. Here's a picture:

I can't equip anything or ask for anything using my "/item" command except for steeds and dragonballs x_x". Plus Items are not working at all.

Here's what I've tried:
Packet Handler works.. as far as I know. I updated my itemtype.dat file but it's still messed up. I updated the Shop.dat file thinking that it might be that I'm buying the wrong items, that wasn't it. The ItemUsage [1009] and Itemfo [1008] packets are completely correct. The items are being added to my server (checked using breakpoints). I ran the regular game through the client and their items are fine. I updated the itemplus.ini file so that it's also up-to-date. Item Structure is correct. Spawn Packets, Update Packets, and Character Information packets are correct.

I've been at it for hours, I'm going to bed as I said at the beginning of the post. Catch you in the morning everyone!

Sincerely,
Fang
Old 09/17/2010, 15:33   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
few things... to show items on your character you must send more than just the item use packet.

There is no 'mesh' for items in your inventory. it not showing the mini pic seems strange... try using actual item id's vs item names? Works fine on my source :S
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/17/2010, 17:34   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
The picture being displayed is the default image used only for invalid items.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2010, 18:47   #4

Well, as long as you don't send a color, the wearable items(except weapons) will all show that pic.
If the weapons show the same pic then I've got no clue what that happens...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/17/2010, 20:08   #5

These should be valid items =\ I'm buying it from the store which I just updated to match the client. I have no idea why it's doing this...
Old 09/17/2010, 20:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fáng- View Post
These should be valid items =\ I'm buying it from the store which I just updated to match the client. I have no idea why it's doing this...
Dude, do you send a valid color? 0 ain't a good color...(3-9)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/17/2010, 22:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
Dude, do you send a valid color? 0 ain't a good color...(3-9)
Yah, it's sending the right color. I'm using a command to give me the item information. It's on 3.
Old 09/17/2010, 22:41   #8

Seems obvious but try with a different item id.. if that still doesn't work try running through different offsets to find color (sounds to me like you're using the wrong color offset)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/17/2010, 23:18   #9

Received Thanks: 5,291
Make sure the itemiD's in your items.txt or whatever is right.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/17/2010, 23:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Seems obvious but try with a different item id.. if that still doesn't work try running through different offsets to find color (sounds to me like you're using the wrong color offset)
Well, the thing is... I compared the packet with the one in ImmuneOne's upgraded source that you released.

This is what I have and it seems to match yours perfectly:
Code:
My Offsets:
00 = 1008
02 = 48
04 = TargetUID
08 = ID
12 = Durability
14 = Max Dura
16 = Item Mode
18 = Position
20 = Socket Progress
24 = SocketOne
25 = SocketTwo
26 = Effect
28 = Plus
29 = Bless
30 = Bound
31 = Enchant
36 = Suspicious
38 = Lock
40 = Color
44 = Plus Progress
It seems to be right...
I can drop them and they appear correctly, but in the inventory they appear without a picture and I can't equip them. (I can but they don't show up on the character unless it's a steed).

Floor Items work because they're a different packet though... same with equipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Аrco View Post
Make sure the itemiD's in your items.txt or whatever is right.
They're right. I checked with the items that I was buying in the shop. They match.
Old 09/17/2010, 23:51   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fáng- View Post
Well, the thing is... I compared the packet with the one in ImmuneOne's upgraded source that you released.

This is what I have and it seems to match yours perfectly:
Code:
My Offsets:
00 = 1008
02 = 48
04 = TargetUID
08 = ID
12 = Durability
14 = Max Dura
16 = Item Mode
18 = Position
20 = Socket Progress
24 = SocketOne
25 = SocketTwo
26 = Effect
28 = Plus
29 = Bless
30 = Bound
31 = Enchant
36 = Suspicious
38 = Lock
40 = Color
44 = Plus Progress
It seems to be right...
I can drop them and they appear correctly, but in the inventory they appear without a picture and I can't equip them. (I can but they don't show up on the character unless it's a steed).

Floor Items work because they're a different packet though... same with equipping.

They're right. I checked with the items that I was buying in the shop. They match.
Those are NOT correct. I never upgraded those packets. Just the login stuff.

You will want to write your command to accept a value/offset and simply write that into packet. makes finding stuff so much easier.

Eg: run through all byte offsets and you will find everything super fast/easy.

color admittedly took me a while to find cause it moved and I didn't notice.

*cough*

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2010, 01:18   #12

I got it!
Topic Resolved!
Thank you EVERYONE!
Thanks all around xP