Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to remove a few things from 5165 client

Discussion on How to remove a few things from 5165 client within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down How to remove a few things from 5165 client

I really don't like a few things in the 5165 client. For example, when you hit status and look at your char's gear, the button in the middle that says Check/Restore.. it's useless and looks bad. How can I remove that? Another thing is, when you say something, there's a button on the left of the chat that says the talk status so TALK or WHISPER etc.. it's useless and I want to remove it as well. And finally, when you have low hp, your screen gets surrounded in red indicating you got low hp, and it blinks. It's annoying and it lags me. If anyone knows how to remove these things please tell me.

Old 07/12/2010, 17:52   #2

look on client/data/main or client/data/interface ! :P

Old 07/13/2010, 02:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by copz1337 View Post
I really don't like a few things in the 5165 client. For example, when you hit status and look at your char's gear, the button in the middle that says Check/Restore.. it's useless and looks bad. How can I remove that? Another thing is, when you say something, there's a button on the left of the chat that says the talk status so TALK or WHISPER etc.. it's useless and I want to remove it as well. And finally, when you have low hp, your screen gets surrounded in red indicating you got low hp, and it blinks. It's annoying and it lags me. If anyone knows how to remove these things please tell me.
Just a question why do you think the Talk/Whisper function is useless? I am not flaming just a simple question. Because I think its very handy when you want to whisper a player on a different map without other people seeing it.
Old 07/13/2010, 05:13   #4

Quote:
ini\GUI.ini
&
ini\GUI800X600.ini
decrypt the lines

Old 07/13/2010, 07:14   #5

Received Thanks: 5,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by grillmad View Post
decrypt the lines

translate

Thanks
1 User

« [Request]crazyco pack | I have a little problem with 5165 Source..Can anyone help me?! »