Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Friends problem...

Discussion on Friends problem... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Friends problem...

hey guys...those who got some experience with LOTF 5165 I would appreciate if you would help me
Description: everytime I open the server/somebody with friends logs on I get these errors...

Character.cs:
Database.cs

Also this problem wasn't forever...it appeared some days ago...idk why...my opinion it could be because of the total number of friends on server is too big idk..

if there's a fix to this please tell me
thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Friends For Sale Cheats-Facebook Friends For Sale Cheats,hack,tips and trickss
05/16/2011 - Facebook - 3 Replies
How to gain more money in Friend for Sale? Log in every 4 hours ($2,000) and invite up to 20 people a day for $500 each. Invite rock bands to be your friends and keep on inviting these people which are not on friend for sale yet. Make your friends do the chore, the higher their value the more chance to earn more for your benefit. Now let other buy your pets to get some profit and if you randomly browse the Friend for Sale Application, once in a while you will see a gold coin with a value,...
~ Login Problem Friends ~
01/03/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 23 Replies
Hallo Leute ... Ich habe ein Problem mit meinem Server ... Nach einiger Zeit auf, wie 5 Stunden oder weniger, oder wenn wir viele Leute haben ... Der Server gibt den Fehler ... sagt, es ist der Anmeldung ... und die nach dont Login ... Ich habe zu den Menschen Neustart erneut eingeben ... Wissen Sie, wie Sie dieses Problem lösen? Sorry, ich bin mit dem Übersetzer hier gehen die englische Version ... Hi people... I have a problem with my server... After some time on like 5 hours or...
hey friends..
10/16/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hello..can some one help me to donwload a speed hack there i can use cyclone and like tis show i use cyclone on game...
Hi my friends
08/22/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hi every body.... my name is Mohamed and i'm form Egypt i'm 20 years old.. i hope if i can good friend for all of you Thanks i wish luck for all of you.. bye my friends;)