well for some reason.. 5126 source and above don't allow you to add new meshes.. for example if you add the artifact gear inplace of the existing 130s.. they show up fine.
But if you want to make them say 135, the icons will show.. the item is there, but when equipped they are invisible.
I have the exact same problem...the item shows on da ground and in inventory and also in my status...but not wen I weild it I cant see it :/...any help?
GM/PM protection 06/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies is there a way i can make GM/PM trade people stuff pk people and do other things like a normal player ?
Bot protection. 04/13/2010 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies Hey I am plaing on one l2 private server (name doesn't matter). Everything was ok until they made some bot protection. Mayby you guys can help me. When I start botting (when I start auto combat) I get message :
Imageshack - 2141m.jpg
I get it few times and then my game closes.
thank you in advance.
is there a way to set up an no-pk protection? 01/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies hello.
one more time i need help hehe.
i want to know if there is a way to set up an protection that dont let players atack others... just mobs in the map... like the protection in the market...
if there is a way pls help me...
Protection 01/31/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies I'm so depressed caz' i got hacked once again. The only thing that ive done is that ive downloaded a video "arabian race trailor" from a post "Future abdates" from one of the people who has comented on the main post. I'm not saying that #$@# about the forum, on the contrary, it's one of the greatest forums ever. But there are people who use such things. After i downloaded it, and after my main character loged off, i returned to discover that the servers are "offline", although my noob was...
Mo/X - Protection 07/07/2005 - Guild Wars - 0 Replies So, ich bin wieder zurück und bring gleich was mit :eek:
This build is based on heavy supporting another person. In a way this person reaches invinciblity as long as none of the enchantments get removed. It is a perfect build to farm places with few creatures doing awfully high damage (like Underworld or augury rock).
So let's start with the Attributes:
Healing - As high as possible
Smiting - Unimportant for this build
Protection - min. 14
Divine Favor - As high as possible