Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shopping mall problem 5165

Discussion on Shopping mall problem 5165 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shopping mall problem 5165

my server is 5165 , i have some problems in my shopping mall

1- when i added some items(new items 135) so i can see them in the shopping mall and i can see the price, so when i buy them i don't see nothing in the inventry and i don't lose cps

2-some items were added before, and i'm trying to change the price, so i gone to itemtype.dat, i decrypte it, change the price and encrypte it, i did this for the itemtype.dat in the client and in OldCODB

and in the shopping mall i see the price changed from 1kkcps to 100kcps, but when i buy them i lose 1kk cps not 100k

please help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Big Problem in Shopping mall(can some one take a small look at this?)
06/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi epvpers, i have co sperver 5165 i'l trying to add new items in shopping mall, well here what i did 1- decrypt itemtype.dat, add the price and encrypt it, the past the edited item itemtype.dat in OldCODB and OldCODB/ini and gameclient/ini so here what i edited in itemtype.dat: 2- go to shop.dat and add the item ID then change the amount, it look like this
[HELP]Shopping Mall
06/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
any ideas on how to add/remove items.... i wanna add some elite gears to it
shopping mall
07/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
ok everyone knows the shopping mall u get at lvl 70 thats vertily pointless... down by the heath and other stuff... well i was wandering if someone could make it so u could sell items to it... like when your out hunting insted of going to town to sell items or dropping them u could simply sell them... would like if someone could help...:p i know it seem like a pointless thing to do but some ppl might find it helpful.. like me hunting 24/7....
[Help] Shopping Mall
06/03/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
W i can add itens in Shopping mall ??? Anyone kwon w have one tuto for this ?
Shopping Mall npc
02/08/2006 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Kann jemand ein Script für einen Shopping Mall npc für eAthena posten? Also ein NPC der mich in die Mall warpt, wo dann NPCs stehn die Alles mögliche verkaufen.. (So wie auf XileRO... für die die den kenn) Danke schonmal mfg Blastr