Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW WEAPONS TEXTURE/EFFECTS??

Discussion on NEW WEAPONS TEXTURE/EFFECTS?? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEW WEAPONS TEXTURE/EFFECTS??

hello guys, i have co pserver 5165

i need to make new weapons, well i know how but i need new cool item textures and items effects for blades/swords/clubs/katanas/bow....

who has has some new items textures (ex: 410339.dds) and effects (blade/1.dds) please give me them, so upload them and put the download link in reply for others too

thank you for reading my thread
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/21/2010, 23:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,291
Just take a look at the edit section.
Many are released there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Effects and Texture Edits (Always available)!
08/12/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 92 Replies
Thanks for voting and letting me know you liked my edits. I just uploaded them back on the internet and in the next hours I will be adding them to this thread. If you are going to use my edits, please step by and let me know what you think about them. Suggestion for re-editting them and making them look cooler will be always read. Thanks everyone. 01| Princess Robe | View Image | 02| Pink Backsword Glow | View Image | 03| Green Spear Sparkle | View Image |
Weapons Texture
03/28/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, I would like to know, how to change the texture of weapons. I've download Granny Viewer but i think it's not with this software =/ Can you help me guys ? Thanks ! Danke !
[Question] effects of weapons
02/23/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
how can I edit the effects of super swords? Anybody know any program for me to do this?