Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Virtual Dedicated Servers

Discussion on Virtual Dedicated Servers within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Virtual Dedicated Servers

I was wondering what website that you guys tested is good to run your Conquer Online Private servers on?

Thank you in advance.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2010, 16:36   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arab4life View Post
I was wondering what website that you guys tested is good to run your Conquer Online Private servers on?

Thank you in advance.
Well i know there's

Old 05/23/2010, 19:14   #3

They're amazing.
Old 05/23/2010, 22:21   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
I've used swvps and recommended them to a few people on the forum. Everyone I've talked to has had good experience with them. The only thing to keep in mind is their customer support is slow/lacking at time but it's cheap, quite powerful and effective.

I was running my server on it for a while and people generally had under 50 ping. Hell I had people connecting from europe with just over 100 ping constant so it does work quite nicely. I didn't experience any spiking or annoyances like that.

Personally I used their 30 dollar windows package.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2010, 22:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I've used swvps and recommended them to a few people on the forum. Everyone I've talked to has had good experience with them. The only thing to keep in mind is their customer support is slow/lacking at time but it's cheap, quite powerful and effective.

I was running my server on it for a while and people generally had under 50 ping. Hell I had people connecting from europe with just over 100 ping constant so it does work quite nicely. I didn't experience any spiking or annoyances like that.

Indeed, i was getting around 90-120 ping when i was playing :P
Old 05/27/2010, 01:32   #6

Quote:

Thank You.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2010, 05:41   #7

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:

Idk, I had .Mio on my server and he's from Germany and he had 500+ ping.