I dont have my own private server but i do have acces to the database, when i type /accounts in the dos screen and change the character name i am not able to log that character in again.
Tho if i change it back to its orriginal state i can login again.
Yes i did this wile the account whas logd off.
Anny other suggestions for somebody who does have acces to the database but does not know how to code
Thanks
Lol, no no. you are misunderstanding him.
First, go to /account and change the name of the character from there.
THEN go into the CHARACTER FOLDER and then change the name of the file to the character name you changed it to.
Character settings for 5165 02/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies This is why I like use Navicat for mySql better lol.. how can I make it so that when a new char is made and he logs in he will have, let's say 50 cps?
Change Sex my Character Help Me 10/18/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies I want to change the sex of my character, someone knows the GM command to change the sex?
Change Your Character name???? 07/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies Hey all,
i have a question...
is it possible to change your characters name?
I want to change it because i don't like it, and its like lvl 60, and i don't wanna make a new account.
If you could tell me if its possible to change it, it would me greatly appreciated,
and also give me the program or site that changes ur character name in conquer online,