Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO2Helper.dll

Discussion on CO2Helper.dll within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CO2Helper.dll

Hello at 24:17 of this video on youtube you can see a unencrypted CO2Helper.dll

I have been made aware by a number of my friends claiming this guy is selling sources and as we all know that's not advised in this community.

Anyways this guy has taken easily over 1,000 USD from people i know and i wish to put an end to it. If anyone has a copy of this DLL that's unencrypted as you see in this video i can give it to the people in need and they can no longer be scammed. Basically what he's doing is he's encrypted this dll so his ""Customers"" Will always come back and HAVE to pay him 30 USD to update there IP if it every changes lol... Not good Behaviours
Old 08/20/2023, 05:25   #2

Make your own DLL and leave it free, you want to put a price on other people's work,
I don't know him and if he made this DLL he has full right to charge any amount.
Old 08/20/2023, 12:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57bob57 View Post
Make your own DLL and leave it free, you want to put a price on other people's work,
I don't know him and if he made this DLL he has full right to charge any amount.
I do have my own stuff mate, This is indeed not his work. He does not know how to code and hes making a **** ton of money from people know dont know any better. This is not a good guy!

three years hes been pushing these scams. Im only bother as its messed with a good few of my friends that i have respect for. Im just saying if anyone has this dll.. Please pass it over it will end alot of scamming
Old 08/21/2023, 23:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFadedOne View Post
I do have my own stuff mate, This is indeed not his work. He does not know how to code and hes making a **** ton of money from people know dont know any better. This is not a good guy!

three years hes been pushing these scams. Im only bother as its messed with a good few of my friends that i have respect for. Im just saying if anyone has this dll.. Please pass it over it will end alot of scamming
You think it's wrong for him to sell this type of work and want this dll open source without the authorization of the respective owner.
Old 08/22/2023, 02:42   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57bob57 View Post
You think it's wrong for him to sell this type of work and want this dll open source without the authorization of the respective owner.
Is this an anticheat or something? I've heard a lot about a sketchy person selling an anticheat with a list of customers that's public on their GitHub, but I'm not sure if this is the same person or not. Generally... anticheats are snake oil and this person is likely no different or taking what was leaked with certain private versions of Redux. Hard to say though... there're a lot of leaked, bad anticheats out there.
Old 08/27/2023, 14:30   #6

I didn't buy this co2helper DLL at all, Many years ago i brought a source some someone you know as DAVE And yes hes a scammer and dont know how to program.

For everyone reading, Soulfly is part of this scamming community, There is a few of them together, They are from the Philippines and haave been scamming people for years! They have the nerve to charge these kids that have dreams of a server but no knowledge up to 1000 USD +, Its pure greed and what they are selling is not even there own work.. I dont even consider myself a smart person in the world of programming but i know the basics and thats more than these idiots know and that says it all...

I have no energy or respect for Soulfly, or Dave or the other names these guys go buy as they use other names too.. its disgusting and its greedy. i understand everyone here has no idea what you guys have done. But im telling you soulfly you can tell ur scamming friends. I'm on to you and i will inform as many people that choose to contact me asking me if the source there about to buy is worth it. And as always ill tell them the truth. Dont buy that jacked up crap source.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Is this an anticheat or something? I've heard a lot about a sketchy person selling an anticheat with a list of customers that's public on their GitHub, but I'm not sure if this is the same person or not. Generally... anticheats are snake oil and this person is likely no different or taking what was leaked with certain private versions of Redux. Hard to say though... there're a lot of leaked, bad anticheats out there.
Dll thats hooked into the runnable so it changes a few things, It has propertys for anticheat, it has propertys for fullscreen ect, Launching process these kinda things the source is trash anyway, If you wish to take a look DM me and i will give you a copy of there latest version.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2023, 20:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
This CO2Helper.dll was owned by iBotx which he upgraded this one and sell for $200 bucks, and with this V2 he had you need to pay $50 to change the IP as it no longer showing the IP in that dll, It's kinda worth it though as it has some good features on it.

Story was, this source is a CoZone a leaked source from iBotX, which later on he shared it to the public. Then other so called programmers haha sell this source for $200 bucks Hahaha to the person who really don't have knowledge of programming just liket @ sorry but you bought this too hehehe
You're the face of this community.
Old 08/28/2023, 16:09   #8

Sorry after reading my post i realized the way i worded it was not great.
"Anyways this guy has taken easily over 1,000 USD from people i know"

What i should have said is they charge each person up to 1,000 USD...
Old 08/28/2023, 20:23   #9

Quote:
Lol FYI, I don't sell any source, why should I sell my source that I have been working. Anyway, stop playing victim here, you even hired me to work on your server and you didn't even pay me. The source you bought has been used by RevelationCO. I won't talk anymore. As I know I'm not scamming people

I guess I'm a celebrity now.
woah you're perspective is fascinating.
your ego shows the truth mate your not a nice person. And lets get it straight i have paid everyone i have had work done for me, i have many people who vouch for me. not that i need to defend myself against you, but if you really want to get into it... After i called dave out for scamming you both changed you're behaviour. *no one likes the truth* I even offered to give you the dollas you felt you deserved as to shut you up. but for whatever reason you declined and would rather talk bad mouthed about me, Bare in mind this was many years ago... and to this ill always say the same thing... Reality will always tell the truth. i have helped many, im not money obsessed unlike you. and as a result i have many people that know exactly the kind of person i am so i fear nothing from your statements. Let me ask you this. since that time you scammed me Over ALL of these years how much have you and dave and ur silly group made off people that dont know any better. i bet its 10,000+.

You're not a celebrity your a person who's part of a group that is slowly getting exposed. the problem is many people know about this scheme you have going but not enough people have got together to expose it. now the only reason i even made this post to start with is because you happened to scam a few of my friends. and funny enough i saw patterns in these various versions of this source watching how it become more encrypted.

Im not going to argue with you soulfly its a waste of energy. but i will explain to anyone who asks what i know.

i don't usually spend this amount of energy on posts but this needs to be in the awareness of CO community. Dont let these idiots take ur money anymore!
Old 08/29/2023, 00:14   #10

Quote:
woah you're perspective is fascinating.
your ego shows the truth mate your not a nice person. And lets get it straight i have paid everyone i have had work done for me, i have many people who vouch for me. not that i need to defend myself against you, but if you really want to get into it... After i called dave out for scamming you both changed you're behaviour. *no one likes the truth* I even offered to give you the dollas you felt you deserved as to shut you up. but for whatever reason you declined and would rather talk bad mouthed about me, Bare in mind this was many years ago... and to this ill always say the same thing... Reality will always tell the truth. i have helped many, im not money obsessed unlike you. and as a result i have many people that know exactly the kind of person i am so i fear nothing from your statements. Let me ask you this. since that time you scammed me Over ALL of these years how much have you and dave and ur silly group made off people that dont know any better. i bet its 10,000+.

You're not a celebrity your a person who's part of a group that is slowly getting exposed. the problem is many people know about this scheme you have going but not enough people have got together to expose it. now the only reason i even made this post to start with is because you happened to scam a few of my friends. and funny enough i saw patterns in these various versions of this source watching how it become more encrypted.

Im not going to argue with you soulfly its a waste of energy. but i will explain to anyone who asks what i know.

i don't usually spend this amount of energy on posts but this needs to be in the awareness of CO community. Dont let these idiots take ur money anymore!
Private server communities are riddled with scams and player safety issues. Nothing really new about that for Conquer besides the absence of good servers, open-source progress, and developers in the community. This isn't really something that can be solved by spreading awareness. Vulnerable people who lack common sense or knowledge about private servers will still fall victim often.
Old 08/29/2023, 00:37   #11

Quote:
Private server communities are riddled with scams and player safety issues. Nothing really new about that for Conquer besides the absence of good servers, open-source progress, and developers in the community. This isn't really something that can be solved by spreading awareness. Vulnerable people who lack common sense or knowledge about private servers will still fall victim often.
True. Dont mean we should turn a blind eye and allow them to rinse people though surely lol
Old 08/29/2023, 08:42   #12

Quote:
True. Dont mean we should turn a blind eye and allow them to rinse people though surely lol
I mean... there's not really anything we can do about that. Scams and bad actors are relentless. You can't exactly police the whole internet and private messages for this stuff, especially when there's a ton of money to be made. We can continue calling out those people here, but most of the time... those scams don't happen here in public, English forums.
Old 08/29/2023, 09:05   #13

Quote:
Vulnerable people who lack common sense or knowledge about private servers will still fall victim often.
Correct! Now you know @ ?

Quote:
I mean... there's not really anything we can do about that. Scams and bad actors are relentless. You can't exactly police the whole internet and private messages for this stuff, especially when there's a ton of money to be made. We can continue calling out those people here, but most of the time... those scams don't happen here in public, English forums.
Why does a no knowledge in programming will pay a thousand dollar just to own the server whem they can even play in the other server, or they can just invest their money to pro4never server

Anyway, this guy @) have not been scammed it's just that after the guy who fixed his server and when everything is okay, he will touch it and do his own and when it get rekt / bugged he keep complaining it's no good, that's where his story started.

He accused me for being a scammer when I don't sell any source lol, I just know where he bought it and had more information that most of the server today that are currently running are bought into 1 person.
Old 08/30/2023, 01:43   #14

Quote:
Correct! Now you know @ ?

Why does a no knowledge in programming will pay a thousand dollar just to own the server whem they can even play in the other server, or they can just invest their money to pro4never server

Anyway, this guy @) have not been scammed it's just that after the guy who fixed his server and when everything is okay, he will touch it and do his own and when it get rekt / bugged he keep complaining it's no good, that's where his story started.

He accused me for being a scammer when I don't sell any source lol, I just know where he bought it and had more information that most of the server today that are currently running are bought into 1 person.
I've read this several times and can't understand a word of what you're trying to say. All I understood is your confidence in Redux based sources, which is just like how the modified Trinity leaked sources got started. You don't think people haven't added backdoors and crappy, unmanageable code to it in the half decade it's been available? All sold sources are scams right now. No exceptions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2023, 08:10   #15

Iam curious who is CO2Helper.dll guy , ibotx , soulfly and dave. I worked with ibotx before he is a cool person.