Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how can i do this plz man help

Discussion on how can i do this plz man help within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how can i do this plz man help

how can i make a monster appear at a certain time?
Old 03/19/2010, 01:14   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
#reported
Decker account
Old 03/19/2010, 01:17   #3

no i no decker i need help
Old 03/19/2010, 04:48   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Use a function to spawn a monster and then link it into a check to see what time of day it is.

I've posted a spawn function for 5095 but I assume you use 5165 (eewe), you could try converting it or just work on your own. Either way it's nothing super complicated. just replicate how monsters are already spawned into the game world by the source.

As for times, I'm sure there is somewhere in your source already where it is looped through periodically (usually multiple times per second). Just add something in there basically saying that if the certain date time conditions are met (such as hour/day/minute or w/e conditions you want) then the monster spawn function is invoked.
Old 03/19/2010, 06:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubak View Post
no i no decker i need help
Hi Decker. I saw the title and knew it was you.
Arco reported you already so I'm not going to report it.

I really want to tell you this Decker
I think it needs to be said too:

It is raciest to act like an arab that cannot speak English. I, unlike you, didn't quit CO because the arabs were bullying me. I was actually the most popular person on the server and had a ton of parties for the holidays. I had fun. I made a server for my friends when they quit.

So what is your incentive Decker? Why are you building a server? Why are you pretending to be an arab? Why don't you search for threads? Why do you ask such stupid questions that can be simply answered by examining the source? Why do you think the community hates you Decker? Is it because of your personality or the questions you leave unanswered. We answered your questions, so respect the community: answer or leave us alone because we're quite through with your actions.

To answer your question,
take the monster spawn code and set it up in the program's trigger time code so that it spawns a certain ID at a certain time. Don't know where the time trigger is? What message flashes across the screen at a certain time? (in other words- I gave you a hint, now figure it out for yourself like I did).

Old 03/19/2010, 07:08   #6

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Dont help people that are banned from the forum.

#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread